Post your vehicles

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Post your vehicles
Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 20:48 Quote
Well, you know I'm more into muscle cars, I like the classic flowmaster 40 sound. Lol. What's he even putting them on? I probably shoulda asked that first.

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 20:56 Quote
5.7 Small block 350

This.
99 2dr 4X4 Tahoe

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 21:03 Quote
new stuff

Edit: photo bucket aint happening..will try later, sorry. delete of needed.

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 21:10 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
5.7 Small block 350

This.
99 2dr 4X4 Tahoe
f*ck that's nice bro. Flowmasters! Lol I'm sure he'll disagree with me on this though. Go to YouTube and listen to the different sounds and pick what you like the most. You really can't go wrong with any of them. They'll all sound good with a 350. Just as long as you don't glasspack it. Razz

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 21:30 Quote
I'll take a listen to all. Also, I thought you were Destri for a second. Your headshot confused me.

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 21:37 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
I'll take a listen to all. Also, I thought you were Destri for a second. Your headshot confused me.
Sorry I'm not sure who that is. The zigalli's know what they're talking about when it comes to cars. I'd listen to them. But muffler sound is all personal opinion. I say just straight-pipe it, or full open headers. lol

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 21:38 Quote
Yea....can't exactly do that as much as I'd like.

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 21:39 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Yea....can't exactly do that as much as I'd like.
Yeah it was a joke. Open headers sounds mean though. Id do it if I wasn't scared of tickets. And cause you lose all your back pressure. Lol

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 22:05 Quote
blowmasters lol

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 22:06 Quote
Rattsl wrote:

I guess imitation is the best form of flattery, lol.

Rod, my headshot just ended up getting snagged by someone else pretty sure after I started using it since I put that pic up on pinkbike... le sigh...

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 22:39 Quote
destri wrote:
Rattsl wrote:

I guess imitation is the best form of flattery, lol.

Rod, my headshot just ended up getting snagged by someone else pretty sure after I started using it since I put that pic up on pinkbike... le sigh...
What. The f*ck. Lol I've had this forever! How long have you had yours? And I didn't get it off pinkbike. It was on a design for a shirt.

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 22:39 Quote
First world problems.

Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 22:40 Quote
ziegele wrote:
blowmasters lol
May I ask what exhaust you run?

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022274
Mobile Version of Website