European Trail Builder Team is looking for a project

PB Forum :: Europe
European Trail Builder Team is looking for a project
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 1:56 Quote
As an experienced trail cyclist, I can say that it is extremely difficult to find good trails in Europe, if there are any at all. Sophisticated Bike trails that you would like to ride more than once and get better and better. And don't have erosion or overgrown vegetation problems. I have already built a few such trails / areas and am always looking for a new project.
If you think your area has potential and would like more or at least one MTB-specific routes, then write me a message and I will come over. I have free time to spare.

No matter whether you are a community, association, city or private person.

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 13:46 Quote
Willing to travel to Greece?

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 7:15 Quote
antdiam wrote:
Willing to travel to Greece?
Yes, Greece would be perfect.

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 23:20 Quote
lightlives wrote:
If you think your area has potential and would like more or at least one MTB-specific routes, then write me a message and I will come over. I have free time to spare.

Alto-Adige / Südtirol area in northern Italy has endless possibilities of development...

For example the town where I live, Bressanone/Brixen has an amazing terrain...endless possibilities to develop any kind of trail, form high-alpine, to BC-like forests, to park. Even lift service is already there (ski resort)

The "only" problem is that the resort owners and the municipality don't seem to have the vision on these possibilities. They only consider winter and family tourism despite the always increasing numbers of bikers.

The really motivated head-trailbuilder here will probably stop working... :-( fresh ideas would be great.

Of course I speak for myself (and actually this is the same idea many passionate riders have here)

Posted: Dec 18, 2020 at 12:06 Quote
fontafox wrote:
lightlives wrote:

Alto-Adige / Südtirol area in northern Italy has endless possibilities of development...

For example the town where I live, Bressanone/Brixen has an amazing terrain...endless possibilities to develop any kind of trail, form high-alpine, to BC-like forests, to park. Even lift service is already there (ski resort)

The "only" problem is that the resort owners and the municipality don't seem to have the vision on these possibilities. They only consider winter and family tourism despite the always increasing numbers of bikers.

The really motivated head-trailbuilder here will probably stop working... :-( fresh ideas would be great.

Of course I speak for myself (and actually this is the same idea many passionate riders have here)
I went there for a day this year and I found it quite fun. Not really hard but enjoyable for sure. But plenty of space left for new lines indeed.

Posted: Dec 20, 2020 at 23:28 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
I went there for a day this year and I found it quite fun. Not really hard but enjoyable for sure. But plenty of space left for new lines indeed.

I's say that fun is there for sure...space as much as you want....and you can find also hard stuff, it's all about having the chance to develop. That's where the real "hard" is. :-(

Posted: Oct 25, 2023 at 8:40 Quote
lightlives wrote:
As an experienced trail cyclist, I can say that it is extremely difficult to find good trails in Europe, if there are any at all. Sophisticated Bike trails that you would like to ride more than once and get better and better. And don't have erosion or overgrown vegetation problems. I have already built a few such trails / areas and am always looking for a new project.

Yoo! Come to the Lake Como area, we always need new hands to build and maintain trails.
Some projects are coming up!

- North N Line // MTB Instructors // Trail Builder will be there to guide and bike with you!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008013
Mobile Version of Website