Nukeproof Mega Owners

PB Forum :: Other
Nukeproof Mega Owners
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 15, 2020 at 12:56 Quote
Couldn’t see a thread for Nukeproof bikes so apologies if I have just missed it.

Just wanted to know what people are running setup wise for the front and rear shocks ie, pressures, volume spaces, rebound etc. All with the factory Fox 36/Float.

I’m running the 2019 275 factory Carbon. Finding that I’m bottoming out both shocks often, even with the correct sag and pressures. So have added one volume spacer on the front and about to add one to the rear (been out of stock for a while). I’m around 83-85kg. The forks now don’t bottom out quiet so much, have dropped a few psi out also.

I’m interested to see if the one volume spacer in the rear will solve that from bottoming out so often or if I may need to add additional ones. I believe I’m running about 190 psi currently.

Cheers all.

Posted: Oct 28, 2020 at 13:01 Quote
That new Mega is looking fly. Might be my new enduro next year. Anyone knows when they're out?
That artichoke green has to be the ugliest color I have ever seen on a bike :'). Good thing that SLX build looks pretty spot on. I read the suspension platform is more linear now, so I guess coil is not really an option?

Posted: Oct 31, 2020 at 4:12 Quote
https://m.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=132033

Posted: Jan 1, 2021 at 13:29 Quote
Hey, anyone got a 2021 mega and transported it using a roof rack? Just got my new frame and in the process of building it up but when looking at it with the water bottle cage I’m not sure I will be able to transport it on my roofFrown (I’m waiting for my zeb fork for another 6 weeks otherwise I’d test myself)

Posted: Jan 3, 2021 at 13:46 Quote
tdowning891 wrote:
Hey, anyone got a 2021 mega and transported it using a roof rack? Just got my new frame and in the process of building it up but when looking at it with the water bottle cage I’m not sure I will be able to transport it on my roofFrown (I’m waiting for my zeb fork for another 6 weeks otherwise I’d test myself)

Taken from singletrackworld.com,

“ It’s all down to the frame shape / downtube height, not necessarily wheel base.

My L 2018 Nukeproof Mega 275 needed the arm moved backwards to give more space at the front where as my 2021 XL Mega 290 fits on the standard rack with no adjustment needed.

In theory the XL 290 should have been harder to fit than the L 275 but wasn’t the case. I was actually worried the 290 wasn’t going to fit at all given the original overhang the 275 had.”

Hope that helps?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012736
Mobile Version of Website