Quiver killer help!

| Next Page
Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 18:10 Quote
tr1ckyk1d wrote:
I am surprised, having owned both a Ripmo, Ripmo AF and Tallboy 3 and Tallboy 4. I had much more pedal strike on the Ripmo than TB4.
The TB4 was a great trail bike. Rode everything from xc to Enduro lines on it. Just sold it to get a more XC bike due to moving to a place with less techy trails.
For me the Tallboy was the bike I grabbed mlst of the times with the Ripmo collecting dust.
Out of the Occam, Tallboy, and ripmo, the Tallboy was definitely my favorite. It felt the most well rounded for sure.

Posted: Aug 5, 2020 at 4:09 Quote
https://ridegg.com/products/thesmash

I ride about 50/50 park/shuttle trails to all mountain/climbing. I just ordered the 160mm version Gnarvana. For $450 you can swap the seat stay and turn it into the 145mm smash for trail days. I demoed a Smash and a megatower and liked the feel of the GG a lot more even with less travel. Also the build spec of theGG was a lot nicer at 5k than the Santa Cruz at similar price point. I also like supporting local companies, GG manufacturers all their frames in house in Denver with US sourced materials.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007241
Mobile Version of Website