PB Forum :: Transition
2021 patrol release date????
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 23, 2020 at 16:24 Quote
When dose it come out?

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 11:33 Quote
August 1st @ 12PM pacific time.

Posted: Sep 2, 2020 at 14:03 Quote
Anyone have updates on the new Patrol release? Would like to see it before pulling the trigger on a new Sentinel.

Posted: Sep 3, 2020 at 10:48 Quote
Plunderpath wrote:
August 1st @ 12PM pacific time.

HAHAHAH nice

Posted: Nov 15, 2020 at 12:06 Quote
Spring 2021 apparently

Posted: Nov 19, 2020 at 22:05 Quote
I have it on pretty good authority there is no new patrol. Buy a scout, upstroke the fork/shock. Basically a patrol.

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 18:03 Quote
On the pink bike podcast previewing the upcoming field test they referenced that Kaz would be testing two long travel 27.5 bikes and that both were still under embargo. The Norco Shore has since been announced, but if I’m not mistaking there should still be another long travel 27.5 bike to be released this year. I’m holding out for the possibility of the other being a new Patrol

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 21:00 Quote
Daray wrote:
On the pink bike podcast previewing the upcoming field test they referenced that Kaz would be testing two long travel 27.5 bikes and that both were still under embargo. The Norco Shore has since been announced, but if I’m not mistaking there should still be another long travel 27.5 bike to be released this year. I’m holding out for the possibility of the other being a new Patrol

I really hope so! Very curious to see whatever new bike Transition is releasing soon, really liking what they are doing. Although I'd happily settle for a sentinel or scout, coil 150 rear, zeb 170 front

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 23:36 Quote
sdaly wrote:
Daray wrote:

I really hope so! Very curious to see whatever new bike Transition is releasing soon, really liking what they are doing. Although I'd happily settle for a sentinel or scout, coil 150 rear, zeb 170 front

All the UK dealers are saying they’ve been told Spring release, summer for availability.

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 20:50 Quote
I’m really hoping for a mullet bike!!!

Posted: Nov 23, 2020 at 11:11 Quote
kennyfinest wrote:
I have it on pretty good authority there is no new patrol. Buy a scout, upstroke the fork/shock. Basically a patrol.

Heard from someone who sold their Patrol to get a new Scout - upping the travel on the Scout doesn't make it Patrol-like, not even close. From what I understand, the Patrol outsold all the other bikes put together so I cant really see them killing it off. It really only needs the new frame design to make it more coil friendly.

Posted: Nov 24, 2020 at 13:55 Quote
Its the new Nomad - due this week

Daray wrote:

Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 10:43 Quote
I saw that speculation as well. I was hoping, but maybe we are stuck waiting to spring.

rcwellie wrote:
Its the new Nomad - due this week

Daray wrote:

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005881
Mobile Version of Website