Unsanctioned trail password?

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Unsanctioned trail password?
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 7:27 Quote
I clicked on a trail that apparently is unsanctioned and Trailforks is requesting a password. I tried my login password but didn't work. Anyone know what password it is referring to?

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 17:39 Quote
JMslo wrote:
I clicked on a trail that apparently is unsanctioned and Trailforks is requesting a password. I tried my login password but didn't work. Anyone know what password it is referring to?
the password is specific to the trail.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 21:28 Quote
Sun2306 wrote:
JMslo wrote:
I clicked on a trail that apparently is unsanctioned and Trailforks is requesting a password. I tried my login password but didn't work. Anyone know what password it is referring to?
the password is specific to the trail.

Just wondering how you find out the password. Is it set by whoever entered the trail? Not really clear on the website.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 23:12 Quote
JMslo wrote:
Sun2306 wrote:
JMslo wrote:
I clicked on a trail that apparently is unsanctioned and Trailforks is requesting a password. I tried my login password but didn't work. Anyone know what password it is referring to?
the password is specific to the trail.

Just wondering how you find out the password. Is it set by whoever entered the trail? Not really clear on the website.

If it's meant to be, someone will eventually let you in on the goods. Generally how non-public trails are supposed to work.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
phastlikedatnascar wrote:
JMslo wrote:
Sun2306 wrote:

the password is specific to the trail.

Just wondering how you find out the password. Is it set by whoever entered the trail? Not really clear on the website.

If it's meant to be, someone will eventually let you in on the goods. Generally how non-public trails are supposed to work.

I know the trails, I was interested what they had to say on TF. Just thought it was strange people can set up passwords for trails. Oh well, no big deal. I’ll go ride them instead of worrying on the interwebs!

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Ah, my misunderstanding man. Weekend blessings Beer

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005842
Mobile Version of Website