Santa Cruz shipping

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz shipping
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 14:09 Quote
Hi everyone, I ordered a Santa Cruz tallboy about 2 weeks ago and my shop told me they’d have it by now. I just called them and got some bs answer that said “Santa Cruz system is down, call Monday”. I was told that exact same response when I called them Friday. Does anyone have any more information on this or the same issue?

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 14:24 Quote
Unfortunately, just about everyone in existence has seemed to have this issue when ordering a bike from SC. I hope you can get your bike soon... it's worth the wait.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 14:34 Quote
Yeah, I’ve got that a lot. It’s just something you have to deal with. It’s just disappointing that when you spend thousands of dollars on a bike they don’t tell you very much. I understand a lot of it is probably due to COVID, but still.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 14:48 Quote
I've had a hightower on order since the beginning of may. my buddy tried checking on it for me saturday and today and he did say their website was down.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 15:10 Quote
Since may?! Jeez Man, I’m sorry to hear thag

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 16:46 Quote
Does anyone know when the website will be back up?

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 17:13 Quote
My shop when I called said call next Monday. So I’m assuming later this week hopefully

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 17:32 Quote
ryan-az wrote:
My shop when I called said call next Monday. So I’m assuming later this week hopefully

I hope so im trying to order a megatower frame and i have an mtb trip august 26 hopefully it will be here before that day fingers crossed

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 18:05 Quote
I hope so too. I’m not sure when they are going to release the new colors either

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 19:12 Quote
I just ordered a Tallboy today, estimated ship time is December!! I’m considering something different but apparently even people that ordered Specialized mountain bikes aren’t showing up until the fall, also YT isn’t shipping until end of October, seems to be happening with every company. Funny thing is, if I ordered a carbon Tallboy then the quoted time is 2 weeks...no idea why there is such a discrepancy in ship times between carbon and aluminum. Anyone know if any company is shipping much sooner?

And to the original poster the site was down this weekend, along with the Specialized site, I confirmed with 2 different shops.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 19:24 Quote
JudgeFudge wrote:
I just ordered a Tallboy today, estimated ship time is December!! I’m considering something different but apparently even people that ordered Specialized mountain bikes aren’t showing up until the fall, also YT isn’t shipping until end of October, seems to be happening with every company. Funny thing is, if I ordered a carbon Tallboy then the quoted time is 2 weeks...no idea why there is such a discrepancy in ship times between carbon and aluminum. Anyone know if any company is shipping much sooner?

And to the original poster the site was down this weekend, along with the Specialized site, I confirmed with 2 different shops.
I was told 2 weeks too! Yeti is the only company I know of shipping fast right now

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 19:25 Quote
Not just bikes. A kayak dealer I deal with has been waiting a couple months for an order that they said they would have already. And this is coming from a manufacturer in the US.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 20:21 Quote
I’m just going to call around and see if I can get a Norco optic or an Orbea occam sooner...Waiting until December is absurd and I don’t have a bike right now

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 20:46 Quote
That is absurd! A lot of the carbon manufactures are in China and have been slow cause of COVID and stuff. I just want my bike to Frown

Posted: Jul 28, 2020 at 12:23 Quote
Anyone heard any updates about there ordering website?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011153
Mobile Version of Website