Post your All Mountain bike!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Post your All Mountain bike!
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 16:55 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
Anyone else love doing high-end builds on alloy frames?
Yeah, that's what I'm planning to do with my bike once I get a new chainstay.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 17:09 Quote
It's the same deal with expensive builds, the grass is always greener on the other side, and you're always going to break/wear something out, or simply be done with riding a certain part. No build, regardless of initial budget, is ever completed.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 17:14 Quote
My builds never get completed cause I only make enough money to buy one upgrade a year and cover all the crap I break.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 17:30 Quote
The Chromag I just built up was supposed to be a super budget build. It didn’t end up blinged out but it’s far from budget. Ah well, it’s super fun and worth every penny.

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 at 14:40 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Starting a new thread as members of the last one found it fun to have constant petty political exchanges.

My oversized DJ bike. Jumpduro Endirto No idea.

So sick! I'll add to the Cruz posts!

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 at 14:43 Quote
Been super torn on that colour. Some days I love it, some days I hate it. Either way, sick bike man!

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 at 18:19 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Been super torn on that colour. Some days I love it, some days I hate it. Either way, sick bike man!

i feel like if it had different colored lettering decals i would like it more

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 at 18:31 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
sherbet wrote:

It honestly took a bit for me to appreciate it too. I love it now tho, definitely different from the normal black I see!

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 at 18:56 Quote
sherbet wrote:

Split pea green should be left in the 70's on the fridges and other ugly housewares. Just like the taupe of the late 80's and early 90's that was on all computers...I hope that shit doesn't come back as well.

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 at 19:14 Quote
fatskizz wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
sherbet wrote:

It honestly took a bit for me to appreciate it too. I love it now tho, definitely different from the normal black I see!

I get that, my bike is fugly neon pee green, but it encourages you to ride faster so that nobody sees lmao

Posted: Sep 24, 2020 at 14:06 Quote
My new all-mountain-ish (All-country as Transition like to call it) Spur arrived last week. I was originally chasing down a Smuggler, but when they released this thing I was sold. For me, this is the perfect bike for Ontario - small travel, great geo - should help liven up the trails quite a bit in Southern Ontario specifically. The bike is still not 100% together, but I couldn't wait any longer to snap a few images to share.

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 9:33 Quote
privateer-wheels wrote:
My new all-mountain-ish (All-country as Transition like to call it) Spur arrived last week. I was originally chasing down a Smuggler, but when they released this thing I was sold. For me, this is the perfect bike for Ontario - small travel, great geo - should help liven up the trails quite a bit in Southern Ontario specifically. The bike is still not 100% together, but I couldn't wait any longer to snap a few images to share.

Looks awesome. Can you get that copper cassette?

Posted: Sep 25, 2020 at 10:01 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
privateer-wheels wrote:

Looks awesome. Can you get that copper cassette?

I thought about it, but they are so bloody expensive, and also not in stock. I would have thought about it if they were in stock now, because I would have sold my unused X01 cassette to offset the purchase, but I likely won't as by the time they are in stock the used X01 won't fetch as much.

Would have been nice though!

Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 10:38 Quote
So I got some discount ass carbon wheels for my whip. Eclypse DB729 rims to Sram 900 hubs, straight gauge spokes. Coming in a little over 1800g.

Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 12:26 Quote
Looks great. Picture sucks though but that's ok.
This thread needs to be frequented more

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012689
Mobile Version of Website