Currently on a 224. Looking for some thing different! what do you recomend???

PB Forum :: Downhill
Currently on a 224. Looking for some thing different! what do you recomend???
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 at 12:06 Quote
Alright whatever. Anyway, a Sunday WC is a good choice, are you going for the complete, or just the frame...

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 at 14:13 Quote
just the frame.....ive got 2008 boxxer teams and a good wheel set all i need is a new crank set and chain device and im sorted!

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 8:13 Quote
Ive ridden both , cause both my buddies have an Ironhorse sunday WC (07) and a v10(07), and I am curently on a 223. I felt that the sunday was VERY stable during all apsects of riding and like alot of people have already said it sticks to the ground. If you dont beilive me look at the video "bye bye sunday" it was vod awhile back , where as the v10 just felt amaizing for pedaling, which inspired confidnce. I would defianlty try getting your hands on both them and trying them out. My opinion has a bit of Bias cause the Ironhorse was my size where as the v 10 was a large.

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 8:25 Quote
Intense M-6 or 3
Santa Cruz v10
Glory Dh

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
ive decided to wait till next year, but certainly the sunday is a hell of a stable machine!

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 15:27 Quote
224 evolution or sunday

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
has anyone rode a jamis dakar 1.0 or 2.0, it looks well built for what it has,my father'n law has a jamis parker and he puts it through the works its a sweet ride,so I wonder how the dakar was and why did they stop making it?

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 2:49 Quote
free629ride wrote:
Ive ridden both , cause both my buddies have an Ironhorse sunday WC (07) and a v10(07), and I am curently on a 223. I felt that the sunday was VERY stable during all apsects of riding and like alot of people have already said it sticks to the ground. If you dont beilive me look at the video "bye bye sunday" it was vod awhile back , where as the v10 just felt amaizing for pedaling, which inspired confidnce. I would defianlty try getting your hands on both them and trying them out. My opinion has a bit of Bias cause the Ironhorse was my size where as the v 10 was a large.

yeah, my mate had a v10 and raced on it all last season. He said that the only advantage for it on the UK downhill scene was the way it peadaled at fort william.........he just bought a 224 evo and now said it feels more suited to the UK DH tracks. Cry lol

So.......i think ill have a look at the end of the year after ive had a full racing season.

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 1:32 Quote
Guys just picked up a beefy bargin today!

2007 santa cruz v10 got the frame for 500 GBP. Very good condition!

It rides like no other machine!!!

Ill get piccy's up soon! Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021617
Mobile Version of Website