New 2021 bikes

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 at 22:06 Quote
Yay! Rocky Mountain posted their new bikes on their website! They look sick... but which is your favorite? and why? Take time to look through them.

Posted: Aug 11, 2020 at 8:10 Quote
I’m loving the brown and orange slayer, the only reason I bought my altitude and spent all the money upgrading it to be like a mini slayer was I hated the red colour of the slayer, wish I would have waited a couple months. I don’t see a 2021 altitude or instinct on their though

Posted: Aug 11, 2020 at 9:49 Quote
mikec933 wrote:
I don’t see a 2021 altitude or instinct on their though
Yeah, that hasn't showed up yet, and a reliable source I had read had told me that the bikes might be getting held back by issues in the supply chain and that buyers won't be able to get it until Valentine's Day next year.

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 12:43 Quote
Stoked the slayers are running fox/Shimano

Posted: Aug 31, 2020 at 0:26 Quote
Saw the new growler50 and that paint job is nice, also components are primo. Was considering getting a Honzo but now that RM has shown their hand I think I will wait for the growler, assuming my LBS gets them in stock by the end of September.

Posted: Aug 31, 2020 at 9:35 Quote
No 27.5 slayers in large Frown

Posted: Aug 31, 2020 at 12:53 Quote
mick06 wrote:
No 27.5 slayers in large Frown

Vanderham is running a large with 27.5 it is a park set up though guess you dont need that bb height for groomed trails

Posted: Aug 31, 2020 at 18:43 Quote
I think only the new instincts are having supply issues. New altitudes should be available when released. At least that's what I've heard.

Posted: Sep 9, 2020 at 7:44 Quote
Alright, so the new Altitudes are out. Instincts are all that are left, any speculation on their release date?

Posted: Sep 9, 2020 at 10:51 Quote
It sounds like they said on the PinkBike video that RM have put the BC Edition into this bike and will be discontinuing the BC.

Does anyone know where I can buy the new Altitude? And if it is frame only? I want to get my hands on the frame set so I can put my own components on it.

My brother lives in Vancouver so I want to get it shipped to him but don’t know of any shops that will stock it?

Posted: Sep 9, 2020 at 14:37 Quote
eddyhairshow wrote:
It sounds like they said on the PinkBike video that RM have put the BC Edition into this bike and will be discontinuing the BC.

Does anyone know where I can buy the new Altitude? And if it is frame only? I want to get my hands on the frame set so I can put my own components on it.

My brother lives in Vancouver so I want to get it shipped to him but don’t know of any shops that will stock it?

I think you will need to pre-order the 2021 Altitudes, which you can do from any RM dealer. I'd just find a Rocky Mountain dealer in Vancouver. It will get shipped to the shop and your brother can pick it up.

Posted: Sep 9, 2020 at 17:27 Quote
IF you move fast you can get some now. We got a few today!

Posted: Sep 10, 2020 at 2:58 Quote
j-t-g wrote:
IF you move fast you can get some now. We got a few today!

I’ve seen the frame only version is in that purple colour. Any frame sets in the black?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005212
Mobile Version of Website