Trail Forks Shown in Recorded History but not Ride Logs

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trail Forks Shown in Recorded History but not Ride Logs
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 23:08 Quote
My most recent ride from 5 hours ago shows up in my recorded history with a green checkmark beside it but it doesn't appear in my ride logs. Any way to fix this?

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 23:58 Quote
I have the same issue Frown

Posted: Aug 15, 2020 at 4:04 Quote
I think I am having the same problem. I am new to trailforks and am still figuring out the app. On Aug 11, I recorded a ride and it automatically uploaded and then I can see the same ride in my recorded history and in "my ridelogs". On Aug 14, I recorded another ride. It has the green arrow in recorded history, so it should be uploaded. But this ride does not show up in "my ridelogs"

Posted: Aug 15, 2020 at 8:38 Quote
Castelle wrote:
I think I am having the same problem. I am new to trailforks and am still figuring out the app. On Aug 11, I recorded a ride and it automatically uploaded and then I can see the same ride in my recorded history and in "my ridelogs". On Aug 14, I recorded another ride. It has the green arrow in recorded history, so it should be uploaded. But this ride does not show up in "my ridelogs"

Same issue here.

Ride from the 11th shows up.

Ride from 14th shows in recorded history (greven check mark), but not in my ride logs.

Mod Plus
Posted: Aug 28, 2020 at 22:51 Quote
You should be able to re-click the green check mark to have it upload again.

Posted: Nov 23, 2020 at 8:29 Quote
canadaka wrote:

I have the same problem. I can click the green check mark in ‘recording history’, it says it is uploading, then nothing changes. Ridelog is still not displaying my recent ride. Any ideas?

Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 11:32 Quote
canadaka wrote:
I have the same problem. Today I rode up and down all the trails near me (even the dead end access trails) with the express purpose of loading them as new trails into trailforks. I got home and only a few scattered trails are visible (not even adjacent trails). I tried reuploading them multiple times, even though it said uploading the first time, but no dice.
Is there something else I should be trying? Because I don't want that to happen when I'm marking all the other trails in the area.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 4, 2021 at 10:48 Quote
I added a link to view a users upload queue, it's a small grey link at the bottom of your ridelogs page.
https://www.trailforks.com/profile/dantecusolito/ridelog/queue/

I can see that a bunch of your uploads were rejected because it was detected as a duplicate.

If the upload is less than 30 days old, you can force a retry.

Posted: Feb 8, 2021 at 10:35 Quote
Having the same issues.
As of Mid-December 2020, Trailforks IS syncing with Strava and showing all my rides, but, the ridelogs on Trailforks are NOT showing on my Pinkbike Dashboard.
Anyone have any advice?

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005473
Mobile Version of Website