Photos and more photos!!

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Photos and more photos!!
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 23:06 Quote
I went out tonight and snapped a few pictures of Scott Alleyn and his new bike plus some random riding shots; still snow in the skate park, so we had to make due with this parking lot and a curb. Scott currently has a full sponsorship with Banshee bikes, he is riding 2 Banshee wild card's and 2 Banshee amps for the moment; the bike pictured in these photos is the Banshee Wild Card.

For these photos was running my pocket wizard set up with my Pentax K10D and DA* 16-50mm F2.8 lens. Any opinions on the shots would be great, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Riding shots:

These next shots are just some shots of Scott and his new bike!

Hope you guys like the photos; remember, I really want to hear what you guys have to say about them!Camera

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 0:53 Quote
Really nice, would have been nice to have a couple more a bit farther away. Looks like he really likes his bike.
Post more pictures, like you did before, this forum has been laking pictures to get me stoked lately haha.

Oh ya , do you have pics of his other bikes?

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 0:55 Quote
I dont know much about photography, but i love all these pictures!
I like how in the first one you showed how you had your lighting set up. Very sweet.

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 6:33 Quote
Very very nice pictures the colour is very clear! Is that Freeride Entertainment hat justcause he fekt like wearing one or is he going to be riding in one of there films?

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
is that bike designed for single speed?
I don't see bb pivots or anything

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
Yes, Finally some shots of Scott...been waiting for these for a while.

Sick shots, and I cant believe how flat those tables are and how big those no-cans are of of that...Props.

Chom,

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 20:09 Quote
Nice stuff and congrats on POD.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 16:07 Quote
superkat wrote:
Nice stuff and congrats on POD.

Thanks!!Camera

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 21:46 Quote
Really sick shots and riding, the lighting is soo good, looks like an awesome set up.Does pinkbike reduce quality though because in one of the pics, the guys arm is kinda wavy and like same with the bike. But sick shots and congrats on pod. Do you take pics for magazines? or like plan on becoming professional?

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 21:52 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:
Really sick shots and riding, the lighting is soo good, looks like an awesome set up.Does pinkbike reduce quality though because in one of the pics, the guys arm is kinda wavy and like same with the bike. But sick shots and congrats on pod. Do you take pics for magazines? or like plan on becoming professional?

I guess you could say pro photographer, all the 2007 Whistler Crank Worxs shirts were my photosBig Grin . I also have two photos used in a advertisement in the April issue of Bike magazine.

I also have had a wack load of other publications that weren't related to mountain biking.

Ya Pink Bike does do a mad compression on the image, this results in some odd effects in the compressed photos.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 21:54 Quote
dishboy14 wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:

I guess you could say pro photographer, all the 2007 Whistler Crank Worxs shirts were my photosBig Grin . I also have two photos used in a advertisement in the April issue of Bike magazine.

I also have had a wack load of other publications that weren't related to mountain biking.

Ya Pink Bike does do a mad compression on the image, this results in some odd effects in the compressed photos.
Thats awesome, i would love to become a photographer, how long have you been taking photos?

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 21:59 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:
dishboy14 wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:

Thats awesome, i would love to become a photographer, how long have you been taking photos?

I got my first camera in January of 2006; so that puts me at 2 years of taking pictures.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 22:01 Quote
dishboy14 wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:
dishboy14 wrote:

I got my first camera in January of 2006; so that puts me at 2 years of taking pictures.
nice, i got my first camera on Christmas and i love it.

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 8:46 Quote
I want my WIZARDS!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022657
Mobile Version of Website