Norco Sight 2021 in the house

PB Forum :: Norco
Norco Sight 2021 in the house
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 13, 2020 at 16:55 Quote
AndrewD337 wrote:

I picked up my ‘21 Sight from the LBS last week and have some miles on it now. This was a Build Your Ride with AL Large 29 frame, RockShox suspension, and Shimano drivetrain/brakes. I’m absolutely loving it so far.

I had put a deposit down on an A1 build a few weeks ago and was told it would be April before I got it. When the Build Your Ride program went live on their website I was able to order this one. Then the shop called and said the A1 build was also available, but I decided to stick with the custom build for the Shimano drivetrain.

Nice

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 14:20 Quote
Have any of you put a 30T up front? I'm definitely feeling the weight on this 29'r on the long tech climbs

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
coolatt wrote:
Have any of you put a 30T up front? I'm definitely feeling the weight on this 29'r on the long tech climbs

I have a 28T on my 2020 C2W. Helps me get up the long climbs without blowing up my legs and saves my cassette! Worth it.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
coolatt wrote:

I'm on a 2020 27.5 and im looking to drop to either a 32 or 30T front ring.
I feel like i want just a little bit more from the bike on the longer, or the steeper climbs..
Right now (probably my fitness) i feels like im always in that weird zone either between the 32 and the 46 or the 46 and the 50. The 46 is great, but again i cant sustain that gear constantly, and one up/down is either slightly too little or too much.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006077
Mobile Version of Website