2021 bikes

PB Forum :: Devinci
2021 bikes
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Aug 19, 2020 at 19:18 Quote
Has anyone heard when they are releasing 2021 models? Or if they have anything new coming out this year?

Posted: Aug 21, 2020 at 6:36 Quote
Theplumber2459 wrote:
Has anyone heard when they are releasing 2021 models? Or if they have anything new coming out this year?

I'm also interested, subbing for info. I'm not familiar with Devinci so I don't know their usual release timeframe. Theres a shop about 1.5 hours away from me that carries them though and I've been reading about the Spartan a lot lately and I'm interested.

Posted: Aug 28, 2020 at 16:55 Quote
All I have heard is they're making the switch from spam rock shox to Shimano and fox. That's good or bad news or both depending on who you ask.

Posted: Aug 28, 2020 at 18:41 Quote
I emailed them today and actually just heard back. They said should be releasing the new lineup by end of September

Posted: Sep 13, 2020 at 9:48 Quote


Saw this this morning on Instagram. 2021 Django?

Posted: Sep 18, 2020 at 11:45 Quote
That looks like a 2020 Django to me.

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 at 16:35 Quote
Tinshield wrote:
Two more days

2021 Devinci Django

Same Django as 2020, except there is a piggy back shock and I'm sure there is shimano options. Interesting that they would put a piggy back on a 120mm bike. Looking forward to the new colors and spec on all models.

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 at 18:59 Quote
Yea I'm looking forward to it. Django is on my list for my new bike

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 at 19:26 Quote
wheelza wrote:
Tinshield wrote:
Two more days

2021 Devinci Django

Same Django as 2020, except there is a piggy back shock and I'm sure there is shimano options. Interesting that they would put a piggy back on a 120mm bike. Looking forward to the new colors and spec on all models.

Shifter looks like a SRAM unit

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 at 16:03 Quote
I've heard from my local dealer that the 2021 bikes might not be arriving till April 2021.

Posted: Sep 24, 2020 at 5:00 Quote
jbrown-15 wrote:
I've heard from my local dealer that the 2021 bikes might not be arriving till April 2021.

That's ridiculous

Posted: Sep 24, 2020 at 6:17 Quote
https://www.devinci.com/en/bikes/

Posted: Sep 24, 2020 at 6:26 Quote
Wow, seems they've really trimmed down their offerings. Maybe the 2021 range isn't complete on the site yet, but appears as though the Troy has been dropped from the lineup and no high end builds for the Django and Spartan. Interesting...

Posted: Sep 24, 2020 at 7:52 Quote
I am guessing not complete yet. Why the hell are they over forking the Django at 150mm? Bike is over 31 lbs. SMH At least they got rid of the ridiculous 35mm rim widths. If their intent is to overbuild the Django and drop the Troy that would be a big mistake. We'll see.....

Previous Page |

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008449
Mobile Version of Website