New bike help!

PB Forum :: Pivot Cycles
New bike help!
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 21, 2020 at 18:32 Quote
Hi everyone. looking to get a new bike at the end of the season. I was looking at the pivot switchblade and was wondering if anyone has input on how it stacks up against its competition (sb130,ripmo and offering). Any input is appreciated

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 2:45 Quote
Hello, I was just wondering if you made up your mind yet? I think if price isnt a factor, the switchblade is an awesome bike. I had my mind set on the mack 5.5 until I took the SB out for a few days. I was actually considering all the bikes you listed except the sb130, I had more fun on the sb140 than the 130. And then Ibis has the alloy option of the ripmo if you want to save a few thousand bucks. Revel has a good option as well. I think there is so many good options that it really is hard to make a decision but I always end up back at the switchblade because there is something special in the way that bike pedals and puts the power in the ground. Its almost effortless so to say.....

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 19:21 Quote
Thanks for the reply. I will probably go ripmo or find something used since the switchblade would push the budget

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005599
Mobile Version of Website