Older Bianchi road bike

PB Forum :: Vintage and Fixed Gear Bikes
Older Bianchi road bike
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 26, 2020 at 19:45 Quote
Looking to get some info and a value on an older Bianchi road bike, pink in cold from the 80’s I believe. Wondering if there is some knowledgeable people on these types of bikes

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 15:40 Quote
There is this poster called Bianchigirl on one of the other bike forums. If you google her I bet you will get the straight goods. FYI, if its a Japanese Bianchi don't bother - while they are good bikes, they don't have the value of an Italian made one. Also, the really big money goes for the celeste green ones with high end tubing and high end campy components in top shape. Unless you have a special Giro pink one, I suspect you're not sitting on much.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 15:40 Quote
There is this poster called Bianchigirl on one of the other bike forums. If you google her I bet you will get the straight goods. FYI, if its a Japanese Bianchi don't bother - while they are good bikes, they don't have the value of an Italian made one. Also, the really big money goes for the celeste green ones with high end tubing and high end campy components in top shape. Unless you have a special Giro pink one, I suspect you're not sitting on much.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004341
Mobile Version of Website