Bought pro, but app keeps asking me to pay.

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Bought pro, but app keeps asking me to pay.
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 1, 2020 at 16:50 Quote
I paid for trailforks pro on the website from my laptop and my account updated but whenever I use the app it tells me I'm using my 7 day free account and asks me to pay from pro.
Anyone else having this problem? I'm logged out and in and updated the app but same thing.

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 15:35 Quote
There seems to be an issue with Apple purchases at the moment. We have an app update in review now to fix the issue.

You can fix your subscription by going to the "Settings" page in the app then click "Restore Pro Subscription"
https://www.trailforks.com/help/view/126/

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 19:22 Quote
Thanks. Tried restoring it but it didn't work.

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 12:00 Quote
I see in our records your Subscription was attempted via Stripe, not via the app store. So the Restore Subscription option in the app won't work.

However your subscription is inactive. I see in the Stripe logs that "Your card's security code is incorrect."
So you will have to try purchasing Pro again.

Posted: Sep 26, 2020 at 14:53 Quote
I purchased Pro through the App. Received confirmation via Apple. App is not working. I tried the restore Pro option under settings and that failed to work.

canadaka wrote:
There seems to be an issue with Apple purchases at the moment. We have an app update in review now to fix the issue.

You can fix your subscription by going to the "Settings" page in the app then click "Restore Pro Subscription"

Posted: Sep 27, 2020 at 7:36 Quote
I got mine fixed. Turned out to be a problem with payment (but it originally said payment was successful). Weirdly, whatever payment software Trailforks are using, it won't accept my Visa. It keeps declining it and my bank say it's not them.

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 12:35 Quote
OldManMTB77 wrote:
I purchased Pro through the App. Received confirmation via Apple. App is not working. I tried the restore Pro option under settings and that failed to work.

canadaka wrote:

Your payment via Stripe/Website looks fine, went through and is active on Stripe. Your TF profile has Pro status. Try logging into the app with that same username https://www.trailforks.com/profile/OldManMTB77/

Your profile does show you last logged in on an iPhone on 2020-9-26

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 20:05 Quote
I bought from the App Store and Restore Pro Subscription just worked for me. Even though I should have thought to look in Trailforks settings, I didn't and this key tip was tough to find! Thanks all....

Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 6:36 Quote
Question: I purchased my subscription as an early-adopter and huge advocate/fan of TF. My wife, who only occasionally uses TF, asked why she can't share my subscription through our Apple Family Sharing Plan, which I didn't know was an option when I signed-up for Pro via Web immediately after the subscription-model was posted. Is there any way to convert my web-purchased TF Pro subscription into Apple App Store Subscription so my wife can share my Pro features?

Mod Plus
Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 20:49 Quote
HfxCarlos wrote:
Question: I purchased my subscription as an early-adopter and huge advocate/fan of TF. My wife, who only occasionally uses TF, asked why she can't share my subscription through our Apple Family Sharing Plan, which I didn't know was an option when I signed-up for Pro via Web immediately after the subscription-model was posted. Is there any way to convert my web-purchased TF Pro subscription into Apple App Store Subscription so my wife can share my Pro features?

Apple family sharing is not fully rolled out for in-app subscriptions. And we do not support it currently when it does. That will take a bunch of figuring out.

You could share the same login (max 5 devices), or I can give you another 50% promo code.

Posted: 14 hours ago Quote
I sign for the Pro account as pro early adapter at 29.09.2020 with the special offer and from this time I could see at the apps at my 2 android devices and at laptop the active Pro account since last week. I gave my credit card number for the payment and all looks fine. Also I counted already 761 points for active work.
Now I recognize, the Pro is not active anymore. I don’t know what happen but I tried to restore the account several times without success.
Can you tell me what’s going on and what can I do to reactivate the account.
Since I signed up in time for early adapter I would like to keep the former offer.
Thanks for help!

PS: I found out now, the payment via credit card did not worked out, I don't know why because the card is valid. What can I do now?

Mod Plus
Posted: 11 hours ago Quote
contact support. We'll hafta generate a new invoice for you to pay. It seems the payment failed due to invalid CVC check.

Posted: 6 hours ago Quote
canadaka wrote:
contact support. We'll hafta generate a new invoice for you to pay. It seems the payment failed due to invalid CVC check.
This is what I did (Trailfork contact), but they did not answer (yet). That's why I was looking for simmilar problems.
So what can I do now?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005439
Mobile Version of Website