Help - Marzocchi Micro Switch TA 44

PB Forum :: Marzocchi
Help - Marzocchi Micro Switch TA 44
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 4, 2020 at 11:55 Quote
Hi

I recently bought a bike that came with a Marzocchi Micro Switch TA 44 front fork. I would just like to add some pressure to the fork as I'm a little...chonkier... than the previous rider so I'm getting a bit too much sag and bounce when pedalling. I bought a adaptor for my shock pump, so all set there.

Before I wind up putting too much pressure into these i just wanted to know if anyone knows what the Schrader valve on the bottom right leg is - is this for negative pressure, meaning that these would be lower pressure forks? or is this just like a service valve that i don't need to touch - or is this something else?

Second question does anyone have a rough guide as to what the pressure for these?

I can't find any info online at all - and I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to these things so don't want to do more damage than good!

Posted: Sep 5, 2020 at 20:33 Quote
That’s a negative spring air chamber and requires quite a bit of air. How much do you weigh?

Posted: Sep 7, 2020 at 20:25 Quote
Thanks for the reply - I’m 185lbs

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 17:07 Quote
MarzocchiMark wrote:
That’s a negative spring air chamber and requires quite a bit of air. How much do you weigh?

I’m 185lbs

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004821
Mobile Version of Website