Punter's Dream badge

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Punter's Dream badge
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 7, 2020 at 16:37 Quote
For the Punter's Dream badge, is there a particular time frame that the trails needs to be ridden? Just in 2020 or ever?

The badge description is "Ride every single blue trail in Squamish as of 2020. Remember to ride the ENTIRE trail start to finish as it's mapped on Trailforks to properly match the trail." The criteria lists a range of trails.

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 13:57 Quote
There is no time restriction. It's just the trails that were on the map AS OF 2020. So new trails created are not automatically added to this badge criteria.

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 16:11 Quote
How would I find out which trails TF thinks I have or have not ridden? The list of trails on the Punter's Dream badge page has some green checkmarks, but every trail on the list is listed as 'ridden' if I go to the specific trail's page.

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 12:36 Quote
blackcombterry wrote:
How would I find out which trails TF thinks I have or have not ridden? The list of trails on the Punter's Dream badge page has some green checkmarks, but every trail on the list is listed as 'ridden' if I go to the specific trail's page.

You have to use the green checkmarks on the badge detail page. Badge criteria is not the same as "ridden" status on a trail. Since badge criteria do not go BACK into the past. If a new badge is created, you have to ride the trails since the badge was created.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006543
Mobile Version of Website