How to ride DH safely and WIN!

PB Forum :: Downhill
How to ride DH safely and WIN!
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 5:23 Quote
It's only unsafe if your going in over your head. So just stay in your comfort zone and the more you ride within it the faster it will grow.????????

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 0:33 Quote
How are these Knox gloves in hot 95 degrees weather? Do they breath well?

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 1:31 Quote
Diovin1 wrote:
It's only unsafe if your going in over your head. So just stay in your comfort zone and the more you ride within it the faster it will grow.????????

Stay in your comfort zone and you'll stagnate. As a result, your comfort zone will shrink more and more.
You can only progress if you push yourself.

And you don't have to go over your head to be unsafe. Every one of us has local trails they can ride blindfolded, and i bet every one, at least occasionally, rides at 40+ kph on those trails. One wet off-camber root, or one rock that was not here yesterday is enough to ruin your day. It's stupid to think that what we do is safe, but it's also stupid not to take reasonable precautions.

Posted: Nov 18, 2019 at 5:44 Quote
How are these Knox gloves in hot 95 degrees weather? Do they breath well?

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 4:24 Quote
Hey, I am a Student from Germany and in course of my studies I execute a survey about riding downhill. Could you please fill in my questionnaire and share it in your story or with your friends? I need your help to make it successful.

Please help me!

This is the link: https://forms.gle/rQ7J7BCJMY9H34E58

Alex

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010291
Mobile Version of Website