Does anyone own a Motobecane or bikesdirect bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Does anyone own a Motobecane or bikesdirect bike
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 20:21 Quote
I'm looking at buying a full suspension bike and am strongly considering a Motobecane. They look really good for the price. Im not a racer and don't need the newest, latest greatest bike. Just a good solid ride that is not too heavy and doesn't cost too much. I would love to hear from some owners.

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 21:34 Quote
You might want to check out Fezzari, too. I know someone with one who loves it. There are a lot of haters here that will try to sway you to their brand of choice but it’s your bike. Ride what works for you.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 5:47 Quote
I have a 5ish year old bikes direct hardtail. It came well packaged and speced exactly as described. The frame geo was a little dated 5 years ago when I got it, and it is a little heavy but has served me well for getting back into MTB. That said though, I would look at Fezzari, Marin, Polygon, or Vitius for an entry level full squish. I just don't know if I could bring myself to buy a budget level full suspension from an uber budget company. Althoug I was tempted when I was looking for my first Full suspension! I got my son a Polygon for his birthday, and while the components are budget, the frame is great. He has a few green trail easier blue trail park laps on it , miles of local trail, and is plenty happy. I'll just upgrade components as he progresses/things wear out. Good luck man and if your ok with a wrench you should be fine anyway you go.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004759
Mobile Version of Website