Worst ride ever?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Worst ride ever?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 22:10 Quote
I just recently did a ride here on Bowen Island that sucked the life out of me. I always wanted to do this but never did - until this summer.
It sucked and it was awesome at the same time. Like so many rides turn out to be.

It was so awful, I thought everyone should ride this - so I made it into this: www.bowenislandman.com

Someone got in touch with me and mentioned it reminded him of this: www.passport2pain.org

So I was wondering: what's the worst ride you have been on? Or know of? You know, weird, obscure, hard events & rides (virtual & in real life). Smile

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 1:37 Quote
craabit wrote:
I just recently did a ride here on Bowen Island that sucked the life out of me. I always wanted to do this but never did - until this summer.
It sucked and it was awesome at the same time. Like so many rides turn out to be.

It was so awful, I thought everyone should ride this - so I made it into this: www.bowenislandman.com

Someone got in touch with me and mentioned it reminded him of this: http://www.passport2pain.org/

So I was wondering: what's the worst ride you have been on? Or know of? You know, weird, obscure, hard events & rides (virtual & in real life). Smile

"Hmm I've never ridden on Bowen, 128km could be nice without traffic... 4000m? Nevermind"... looks insane haha!

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:21 Quote
gramboh wrote:
"Hmm I've never ridden on Bowen, 128km could be nice without traffic... 4000m? Nevermind"... looks insane haha!

Hahaha.....there's still some traffic. And no shoulders. Give it a try sometime.

I just moved here a few years ago - what are some classic day-long (road) rides in the area?

I know Triple Crown.....maybe Vancouver - Whistler. Both have way less elevation with a somewhat similar distance.

Is there anything else?

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:36 Quote
too far from Ohio....thankfully.......haha

(otherwise that would definitely happen.... tup )

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
adm750 wrote:
too far from Ohio....thankfully.......haha

(otherwise that would definitely happen.... tup )

Where there's a will there's a way. Razz

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005132
Mobile Version of Website