Transition Spur

PB Forum :: Transition
Transition Spur
FL
Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 11:29 Quote
scblurlt wrote:
privateer-wheels wrote:
DHR2 seems to me to be better in the slop than DHF. Clears much better. I like it front and rear.

good choice too

+1 for the DHR2 up front.

photo

FL
Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 11:35 Quote
nofx007 wrote:
- I am looking for a bolt on bag to carry multi tool and few bits and pieces, any recommendations?

I was too. Did not manage to find anything mtb specific back in february.
I got a neoprene pencil case off ebay and made it fit.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Oct 23, 2021 at 12:07 Quote
I had a Deep Sea Green on order that got delayed until December, so I picked up the X01 Black Powder instead. I still might get the DSG when it comes in. I swapped suspension to Fox. So far with only 2 rides in, I'm loving this bike.

photo

Posted: Nov 5, 2021 at 16:58 Quote
Does anyone know if the Spur currently on the Transition website is the ‘21-‘22 model? I ordered a GX a few months ago with an estimated delivery date of March ‘22, but am not sure if there will be any changes for the “new” model year on the Spur

O+
Posted: Nov 5, 2021 at 18:08 Quote
photo

So much fun to have something fairly light and quick.

Posted: Nov 8, 2021 at 9:02 Quote
jzdyrko wrote:
I had a Deep Sea Green on order that got delayed until December, so I picked up the X01 Black Powder instead. I still might get the DSG when it comes in. I swapped suspension to Fox. So far with only 2 rides in, I'm loving this bike.

photo

What is the ride like on the 34 and Float X? I am thinking of making the switch as I have always been a Fox rider.
Thanks,
Andrew

FL
Posted: Nov 9, 2021 at 10:07 Quote
Finally got my hands on a spur down here in NZ!

photo

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2021 at 16:40 Quote
Don't suppose anyone has any idea what availability might be looking like wrt new stock coming into Transition?

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2021 at 17:49 Quote
Totally oversold so unless your shop has one on order for stock it may be near impossible. I ordered in January and received in August. Worth the wait.

kingtut87 wrote:
Don't suppose anyone has any idea what availability might be looking like wrt new stock coming into Transition?

O+
Posted: Nov 11, 2021 at 8:48 Quote
Figured as much. The local dealer has a good relationship with them but if there's no stock, there's no stock. I'd only be a wee bit upset at having to buy a new Rocky Mountain Element.

Posted: Nov 11, 2021 at 8:54 Quote
Bike Zone in Mississauga told me back in September they had at least one Spur on the way, unspoken for. A GX build, sz medium. DS green I think. They bring in quite a few. Definitely worth reaching out to them to see if they have any incoming that no one has put their name on.

FL
Posted: Nov 23, 2021 at 11:32 Quote
Dudes I want to move the front 180mm rotor to the rear and pop a 180 or 200 up front. Unsure of what spacers I would need, anyone done something similar?

FL
Posted: Nov 23, 2021 at 13:36 Quote
If you're running a SID with 180mm PM mount up front, you'll need PM-PM +20 front and back.

FL
Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 7:06 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
If you're running a SID with 180mm PM mount up front, you'll need PM-PM +20 front and back.

Thank you

FL
Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 7:08 Quote
I am also looking at the Pike Ultimate 130mm fork as an option. Has anyone swapped out the SID for a fork with 130mm travel and if so, how did they find it?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033292
Mobile Version of Website