Forbidden Druid

PB Forum :: Other
Forbidden Druid
Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 12:30 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
HORY SHEET!! Done. Done?

Waiting for the second chain still (need a few links and thankfully should be here this week) and finish getting the derailleur dialed in.

Bathroom scale showed 29.2 by itself and 29.8 with me holding it, including the water bottle and OneUp EDC tool.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 12:43 Quote
Nice!! Now, when will you be able to ride?

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 12:52 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Nice!! Now, when will you be able to ride?

Think we've had more snow in the last week than we have all winter. Hopefully early March.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 12:55 Quote
-20 freedom degrees here last week and snow and damn near 60 today. Hopefully it can melt and dry out and I can get out. Weather.

Posted: Mar 12, 2021 at 16:38 Quote
Hey guys, spent a few months building up my dream bike. For the first time, I took my time, ordered all the parts that I really wanted and built the bike to my "dream" specs. I really struggled with what size to get. Had zero opportunities to test ride the bike and only rode a size L for a few minutes in a parking lot. I decided to go with an XL frame. The reach felt too short for me on the L, coming from a large Transition Sentinel. I'm 6'1". Still too much snow here in BC's Interior, so haven't ridden it yet.
Hopefully soon!

Custom Forbidden Druid
Custom Forbidden Druid
Custom Forbidden Druid
Custom Forbidden Druid
Custom Forbidden Druid
Forbidden Druid Specs

Posted: Mar 20, 2021 at 13:03 Quote
Hey guys, do any of your druids look like this? I just noticed this chip on the rear triangle of mine right after I finished putting it together. Think I need to worry about it?

Posted: Mar 23, 2021 at 3:11 Quote
samsq wrote:
Hey guys, do any of your druids look like this? I just noticed this chip on the rear triangle of mine right after I finished putting it together. Think I need to worry about it?

Just paint that mate

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 8:30 Quote
Just paint that mate[/Quote]

same color as mine. Forbidden confirmed paint code - Pantone 405C. You can order custom touch up paint online if you need to. They did not have any.

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 19:48 Quote
Thing is there's a gap between those two layers there. It's tiny for sure but it weirds me out.

Posted: Mar 26, 2021 at 22:35 Quote
It honestly looks like flashing from the casting, more then likely nothing to worry about.
Can always shoot an email off to forbidden

Posted: Apr 5, 2021 at 0:32 Quote
I realised that there are two Druid threads and this one looks more active, so please forgive me double posting.

What size should I get? I'm looking at getting a Druid as a very different ride to my large YT Jeffsy. I'm after something that'll be more fun on our tight twisty trails, but still capable for the drops and jumps on those trails. I'm 179cm tall. Thoughts?

Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 6:17 Quote
I would go size L for sure.

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 6:02 Quote

I will buy a Forbidden Druid frame as soon as I find one in stock but I wonder since I want to be able to bring the bike to occasional (5-10x a season) bike park ride if I should Upscale to a Large

Also for the guys running a push 11-6 , how you like it ? it's better for a bottomless feeling I would imagine ? progressiveness is good ?

thanks, can't wait to comeback to a canadian brand Smile

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 10:24 Quote
I'm 5'10" and have traditionally ridden medium. Went to large on the Druid and happy I did.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009982
Mobile Version of Website