Reversing trail direction

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Reversing trail direction
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 14:35 Quote
Hiya,
Currently in my 7 day trial of the app, and man it's awesome. Great work to the developers, I've been waiting for an app like this for a long time, and just recently realized it's available. It'll literally be the first app I've ever actually paid for when I upgrade to pro, lol.

Question is this, is there a way to reverse the direction of a trail when you select it? I've tried clicking pretty well every setting and everything on the screen, but doesn't do anything. It defaults to a start point (green circle) and end point (red square), but there is no way to reverse it.

Is that something that's already an option and I'm just not doing it right? If not an option right now, is that something that could be added at some point?

Cheers, keep up the great work.

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 11:05 Quote
The admin of the area can reverse trail direction or it can be crowd sourced if you think the direction is wrong by editing the trail and waiting for the edit to be reviewed and approved.

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 13:16 Quote
Br1ngiton wrote:
The admin of the area can reverse trail direction or it can be crowd sourced if you think the direction is wrong by editing the trail and waiting for the edit to be reviewed and approved.

Ohhhh ok gotcha. So it's not something I can flip and flop just on my own to suit my needs. Didn't realize it would have to be a global change. Perhaps that'd be a useful feature, the ability to flip directions as required on just your device. I totally understand that some routes are obviously one way, and flipping just wouldn't make sense. But when I take the kids to Kelso Conservation Area in Milton the trails are all used in both directions (only a few are specifically marked one way).

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 13:37 Quote
Profile picture is all messed up. I also just realized that when I set up my trailforks, I should have used my existing pinkbike profile, instead of doing a new account. Bah stupid me. Think I'm gonna delete this account, and just use the trailforks one going forward.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005563
Mobile Version of Website