2021 Polygon Siskiu T8

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 18:01 Quote
Has anyone in the US ordered and RECEIVED their 2021 Siskiu T8 yet? First batches said they were supposed to ship September 16, but haven’t seen anyone in the US on YouTube or Social media with one.

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 18:42 Quote
Dunno but following cause these things are a crazy deal for the specs. Looking at one for the girlfriend for her first full squish

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 19:17 Quote
Processtuna wrote:
Dunno but following cause these things are a crazy deal for the specs. Looking at one for the girlfriend for her first full squish

I apparently got in on the second pre sale that had an expected ship date of October 16, so we’ll see. They’re supposed to be sold out until 2021.

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 11:27 Quote
To follow up on my post, bike was delivered yesterday and put together. Took her out for her maiden voyage/shake down today and the bike feels great. I’m 6’ 1”, riding a large, but probably could have sized up. Great bike for the money, so far.

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 12:19 Quote
Was hoping to build out a t7. but sadly all outa stock.

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 12:23 Quote
rtiEDGE wrote:
To follow up on my post, bike was delivered yesterday and put together. Took her out for her maiden voyage/shake down today and the bike feels great. I’m 6’ 1”, riding a large, but probably could have sized up. Great bike for the money, so far.

29er feeling okay? I'm a tad under 5'11" but can't decide to get large or medium. Kind of want to get the 27.5 medium, but not sure. How's the size large?

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 16:19 Quote
I just got my Polygon Siskiu T7 yesterday. I have taken it around the neighbourhood today and will hit a local loop tomorrow. I am 6'1" and got a Large. It feels good, XL might have been a little large for me my legs are shorter. But it sure feels good my older hardtail was a 2109 Giant Talon 29 3 XL

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 16:25 Quote
MTBrandonLee wrote:
rtiEDGE wrote:

29er feeling okay? I'm a tad under 5'11" but can't decide to get large or medium. Kind of want to get the 27.5 medium, but not sure. How's the size large?

I’m not sure what/how you ride, but sounds like a large 29er will keep you “modern” in terms of geo for longer. Unless the industry trends reverse. With the seat all the way forward, my large T8 reach definitely didn’t feel like 480.

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 16:27 Quote
seandavidson wrote:
I just got my Polygon Siskiu T7 yesterday. I have taken it around the neighbourhood today and will hit a local loop tomorrow. I am 6'1" and got a Large. It feels good, XL might have been a little large for me my legs are shorter. But it sure feels good my older hardtail was a 2109 Giant Talon 29 3 XL
I came from a hardtail too! Update me/us after your first ride. I def considered the T7, but I really like the purple of the T8. It’s really dynamic and looks expensive haha

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 16:44 Quote
rtiEDGE wrote:
MTBrandonLee wrote:
rtiEDGE wrote:

I’m not sure what/how you ride, but sounds like a large 29er will keep you “modern” in terms of geo for longer. Unless the industry trends reverse. With the seat all the way forward, my large T8 reach definitely didn’t feel like 480.

My last few bikes have been "small" Reach on my last trail bike was 460 with the stem and my Dh reach is 430. Did the 29er feel still playful? or very plowy?

Posted: Oct 11, 2020 at 16:51 Quote
MTBrandonLee wrote:
rtiEDGE wrote:
MTBrandonLee wrote:

My last few bikes have been "small" Reach on my last trail bike was 460 with the stem and my Dh reach is 430. Did the 29er feel still playful? or very plowy?
Still felt a playful enough, with a relatively shorter wheelbase for the reach/geo (1220 for large)

Posted: Jun 22, 2021 at 21:20 Quote
Is anyone else riding a Siskiu medium?

I just received my size medium Polygon Siskiu T8 29er. I'm 5'10" with a slightly longer torso and shorter legs. The Polygon website and says I fit better on a large, but their sales people convinced me that I should go with the medium. I'm upgrading from a really old XC bike with completely different geo, so I'm not not really sure how I "should" feel in the cockpit. Even with 29" tires, it still feels playful. The suspension is very active like all the reviews talk about... and the Tecktro brakes could be better. Back to the size... I'm not convinced that I have the right size.

Who else is riding a medium or large? How tall are you? And does it fit well?

Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 7:27 Quote
bigbadt wrote:

I just received my size medium Polygon Siskiu T8 29er. I'm 5'10" with a slightly longer torso and shorter legs. The Polygon website and says I fit better on a large, but their sales people convinced me that I should go with the medium. I'm upgrading from a really old XC bike with completely different geo, so I'm not not really sure how I "should" feel in the cockpit. Even with 29" tires, it still feels playful. The suspension is very active like all the reviews talk about... and the Tecktro brakes could be better. Back to the size... I'm not convinced that I have the right size.

i'm 6' 1" and got a Large and wish I had got the XL. I'm not sure what kind of terrain you're riding, etc. but I think you will be better served on a Large. I'm not that much taller than you, and the Large feels too small for me- the seat extends WAY higher that I would like it to, and I feel very much perched on top of the bike while climbing, as well as descending with the seat down. My references are Yeti SB130 and Norco Sight.

Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 18:22 Quote
You’re too big for that bike bro. Sell it to me for my girlfriend haha
bigbadt wrote:

Posted: Sep 1, 2021 at 10:13 Quote
I am riding a large SISKIU T8 roomy in cockpit I have not hit aggressive trails as of yet. What i have rode so far does crush roots and rocks. Seems a little heavy on the climb up. I need to go to tubeless. I am going to add volume spacers front and rear. I am 5ft 11in seems like a good fit for me! the 2.6 tires are hogs for sure. Cant wait to jump it, to see how i feel in the cockpit.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006080
Mobile Version of Website