Spindrift 2021
Posted: Jun 15, 2022 at 1:44 Quote
Dini2k wrote:
bmac1212 wrote:
My new bike was stolen last night.
Please anyone keep an eye out for any for sale

Shit! Sorry to hear that, any details? Pic? Was house broken into? Location

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3362403/

stolen from locked garage and bike bolted to wall with motorcycle chain.

Posted: Jun 15, 2022 at 4:45 Quote
bmac1212 wrote:
Dini2k wrote:
bmac1212 wrote:
My new bike was stolen last night.
Please anyone keep an eye out for any for sale

stolen from locked garage and bike bolted to wall with motorcycle chain. CCTV . North of Glasgow .

f*ck man sorry to hear that, thats a shitter, hope u got it all insured. Gotta be careful posting about ur bike and address these days, spesh with insta n strava, wish u the best man dont think id deal with that very well. Some twat is gettin their legs broke

O+
Posted: Jun 20, 2022 at 1:46 Quote
Dini2k wrote:
bmac1212 wrote:
Dini2k wrote:

stolen from locked garage and bike bolted to wall with motorcycle chain. CCTV . North of Glasgow .

f*ck man sorry to hear that, thats a shitter, hope u got it all insured. Gotta be careful posting about ur bike and address these days, spesh with insta n strava, wish u the best man dont think id deal with that very well. Some twat is gettin their legs broke

Also, if you put up a photo on here that you took at your home address, make sure you take the GPS information off before uploading.

Anyone can save the photo and get the GPS coordinates of your house just by clicking for the file 'properties'.

Posted: Jun 20, 2022 at 3:42 Quote
terribleone1982 wrote:
Dini2k wrote:
bmac1212 wrote:

Also, if you put up a photo on here that you took at your home address, make sure you take the GPS information off before uploading.

Anyone can save the photo and get the GPS coordinates of your house just by clicking for the file 'properties'.

Christ. You cant win . Cant even have a new bike.
Ive now rejected society

Posted: Jun 21, 2022 at 2:52 Quote
bmac1212 wrote:
fontafox wrote:
I'd like to have some feedback from those who transformed the 29" to mullet simply swapping the rear wheel with a 27.5".
Feelings, feedback, inputs?
Im interested in this as well. I have plenty of wheels i can try it with. But i have 180mm forks

Well actually I guess i should be the first one to give feedback...My GF has a Spindrift 27.5 I could simply swap the wheels :-D and try

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 7:49 Quote
fontafox wrote:
bmac1212 wrote:
fontafox wrote:
I'd like to have some feedback from those who transformed the 29" to mullet simply swapping the rear wheel with a 27.5".
Feelings, feedback, inputs?
Im interested in this as well. I have plenty of wheels i can try it with. But i have 180mm forks

Well actually I guess i should be the first one to give feedback...My GF has a Spindrift 27.5 I could simply swap the wheels :-D and try
If my bike wasnt stolen i was going to try this.

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 7:49 Quote
Anyone else getting zero response from propain ?

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 12:49 Quote
What i read in the german forums you can still wait a week on a email reply if any and sometimes 2hrs waiting on the phone...

https://www.mtb-news.de/forum/t/wartezimmer-fuer-alle-propain-bikes.639864/page-985
You can check it with google translate if you want to get depressed.

PS: pretty FU that your bike got stolen Really Mad

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 15:54 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
What i read in the german forums you can still wait a week on a email reply if any and sometimes 2hrs waiting on the phone...

https://www.mtb-news.de/forum/t/wartezimmer-fuer-alle-propain-bikes.639864/page-985
You can check it with google translate if you want to get depressed.

PS: pretty FU that your bike got stolen Really Mad

yeah it sucks really bad . Pretty much ruined all my plans this year. Now cant afford to get another bike.
I was close to cancelling the bike a week before i got it .
Getting a propain start to finish has been terrible , Not their fault it got stolen, but the bike was 100% not worth it.
they could help with using there media reach to get the word out . But the whole Propain , Family ,community "Friends " is pure nonsense , not sure why i bought into it .
There UK folk, dont get back to you either now , even when i had the bike they didnt respond.

Anyway life goes on . Have a good summer !

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 14:00 Quote
Has anyone tried to fit a 2023 superdeluxe coil rc2t in a Spindrift.

I have the feeling that either it barely fits...or at the first extension I'll rip off the compression selector.

Posted: Jul 11, 2022 at 12:57 Quote
fontafox wrote:
Has anyone tried to fit a 2023 superdeluxe coil rc2t in a Spindrift.

I have the feeling that either it barely fits...or at the first extension I'll rip off the compression selector.

Hey Guys,

I bought recently the new superdeluxe coil 2023

photo

photo

And noise OVER FINALLY Smile the bike is just silent ; no more issue with coil shox; i am very happy; and the tuning system is very easy and efficient.

Posted: Jul 11, 2022 at 15:57 Quote
Nice, how does it ride compared to the previous model? What brand of spring is that? Not a sprindex right?

I'm quite curious to maybe put one on my DH bike or Tyee.

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 0:48 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
Nice, how does it ride compared to the previous model? What brand of spring is that? Not a sprindex right?

I'm quite curious to maybe put one on my DH bike or Tyee.

There is no major revolution in term of feeling but it seems a little bit better on small bump and having a best floor feeling.

The best thing are the setting, you can adjust bottom up on the end stroke and HCS and LCS therefore that is quite good, and there are only 5 click on each setting and note 30 clicks like on FOX or Cane Creek where we are completely lost.

The spring is a Super Allow Racing, it is like a titan spring in term of weight and feeling.

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 2:15 Quote
Sweet06 wrote:
I bought recently the new superdeluxe coil 2023 ...

I also mounted mine...the compression knob barely touches the linkage....scary a.f. but after one day nothing broke so i'm confident and super satisfied. It's a pillow.

(did you also notice the clearance issue?)

I just ordered a 2023 zeb as well...i'm gonna sell the '21 model. Let's see.

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 2:25 Quote
fontafox wrote:
Sweet06 wrote:
I bought recently the new superdeluxe coil 2023 ...

I also mounted mine...the rebound knob barely touches the linkage....scary a.f. but after one day nothing broke so i'm confident and super satisfied. It's a pillow.

(did you also notice the clearance issue?)

I just ordered a 2023 zeb as well...i'm gonna sell the '21 model. Let's see.

I think he rotate the rebound knob to the rear toward the seattube. You have it facing forward?

@sweet06: thanks for the answer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029475
Mobile Version of Website