Spindrift 2021

PB Forum :: Propain Bikes
Spindrift 2021
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 2:46 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
I think he rotate the rebound knob to the rear toward the seattube. You have it facing forward

No no rebound is mounted backwards like he did, the knob i mentioned is the COMPRESSION knob...my bad (that's on the side)

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 2:59 Quote
fontafox wrote:
Grumposaur wrote:
I think he rotate the rebound knob to the rear toward the seattube. You have it facing forward

No no rebound is mounted backwards like he did, the knob i mentioned is the COMPRESSION knob...my bad (that's on the side)

A yes, now I see what you mean. That might be tight on my Tyee too. That compression unit it a bit wide.

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 3:04 Quote
fontafox wrote:
Sweet06 wrote:
I bought recently the new superdeluxe coil 2023 ...

I also mounted mine...the compression knob barely touches the linkage....scary a.f. but after one day nothing broke so i'm confident and super satisfied. It's a pillow.

(did you also notice the clearance issue?)

I just ordered a 2023 zeb as well...i'm gonna sell the '21 model. Let's see.

Yes the LCS compression setting button is really near the bottom linkage, but nothing touch during riding, therefore no issue.

but i can't lock the shox, as the locking button is touching the bottom linkage, but as I use this shox for bike park only, I don't mind.

Posted: Jul 12, 2022 at 3:07 Quote

Quick video on a blue track to see how the bike is working Smile

Posted: Aug 23, 2022 at 23:32 Quote
does anyone have the hub sizes (to compute spokes length) ???

I have the "standard" one from Propain (it's re-branded propain, don't remember who's the real producer)

Wheelset for 11968 ZTR FLOW S1 110/148 XD 29"

Rims: NoTubes ZTR Flow S1
Hubs: Propain incl. Endurobearings
Spokes: DT Swiss Competition

Posted: Aug 24, 2022 at 9:18 Quote
fontafox wrote:
does anyone have the hub sizes (to compute spokes length) ???

I have the "standard" one from Propain (it's re-branded propain, don't remember who's the real producer)

Wheelset for 11968 ZTR FLOW S1 110/148 XD 29"

Rims: NoTubes ZTR Flow S1
Hubs: Propain incl. Endurobearings
Spokes: DT Swiss Competition

Try here: https://www.mtb-news.de/forum/t/propain-naben.884795/page-2#post-16470375

Posted: Aug 25, 2022 at 11:17 Quote
Anyone in the USA order a frame recently, just wondering how many days it took to come?

I just ordered a 29er Al frame and will build it up.
I'm about 96kg and will try a super deluxe ultimate with meg meg my usual, and a jade x with 450 "liner spring". Any thoughts on setup for dh?

Posted: Aug 26, 2022 at 6:14 Quote
Marinsend wrote:
Anyone in the USA order a frame recently, just wondering how many days it took to come?

I just ordered a 29er Al frame and will build it up.
I'm about 96kg and will try a super deluxe ultimate with meg meg my usual, and a jade x with 450 "liner spring". Any thoughts on setup for dh?

Try the 450 coil for DH , i am 80kg and run a 375lbs to have more sag and that perfect

Posted: Aug 26, 2022 at 12:37 Quote
Great, I just bought one.
Us is out of the petrol car spindrift right now so switched or asked me to switch to black. I did that with the same details I can't wait till it gets here next week! Will post pics of the build and deets!

Posted: Aug 27, 2022 at 16:29 Quote
Has anyone. Used a 240mm oneup dropper in a size large?

Posted: Sep 8, 2022 at 1:44 Quote
I finally got to try my spindrift on some of the smaller rocks we have lying about the trails

Posted: Sep 8, 2022 at 2:30 Quote
never heard of that park, but looks nice!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006657
Mobile Version of Website