Why is PRO charging in EURO?

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Why is PRO charging in EURO?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 3:23 Quote
There's about a 50% difference between CAD and EURO, so why is TF trying to charge me in EUROs when I try to purchase Pro?

I currently happen to be in the UK trying to buy my subscription, but I don't really want to end up paying a premium for the rest of my life just because of where I am on the day I sign up ...

Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 20:05 Quote
I got suckered too. 18.99CAD =/= 18.99 USD.....but guess what I got charged. Perhaps some clarification in the deceptive pricing.

All that said, it's not bad pricing......now if they can just revert back to a bug free operation that would be super sick

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 21:26 Quote
It's not deceptive. many apps and services charge different amounts in different countries, often in their local currency. For the English speaking dollar countries, where most our use is. We made the price the same in the local currency, makes marketing a lot easier having a consistent price.

Other counties were converted to their local currency based on the CAD pricing. But I since lowered the price for many non English countries. And when the full pricing of $35.99 starts next week, it will be converted into many local currencies. And yes it is cheaper in some countries if you were to convert it to USD, this is not abnormal.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005106
Mobile Version of Website