2021 Commencal Clash Coil Shock

PB Forum :: Commencal
2021 Commencal Clash Coil Shock
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 29, 2020 at 13:16 Quote
Anyone who is running a coil shock on the brand new 2021 Commencal Clash want to give me a run down on how it is? I know they made the 2021 leverage curve more linear vs previous years. I’m hoping that the new clash will still have good bottom out resistance on big hits when running a coil. Can anyone with experience fill me in?

Posted: Apr 5, 2021 at 13:09 Quote
i have a 2021 clash with a coil shock its pretty awesome im running my flip chip in the progressive mode in the month that i have been riding it i have had only one hard bottom out

Posted: May 29, 2021 at 15:26 Quote
I picked up the ohlins model. It’s sick, low/no stiction, awesome damping, EASY to set up. Only gripe is the spring that came with it felt like it was for a 130lb rider, but I’m 190lbs without gear. My first coil, coming off dvo topaz and cane creek db airs

Posted: Jun 1, 2021 at 11:08 Quote
You can get progressive springs for your coil shock. That should help the bottom stroke. I'm rocking a dvo jade on my clash when it comes in

Posted: Jun 2, 2021 at 19:52 Quote
Progressive shocks!! Interesting!

Traillabs hooked me up with the right spring rate thank goodness already but food for thought.

Posted: Aug 4, 2021 at 19:41 Quote
cecald wrote:
Progressive shocks!! Interesting!

Traillabs hooked me up with the right spring rate thank goodness already but food for thought.

Very! I'm super curious. Unfortunately, I can't try it until I can source some mounting hardware for the jade. I have the bike, dvo onyx, and jade sitting next to me. I haven't ridden the bike yet

Posted: Mar 2, 2024 at 10:41 Quote
can anyone help me ive got a commencla clash 2021 and cant find a shock compatiable for it does anyone a good coil shock for the bike.

Posted: Mar 2, 2024 at 12:10 Quote
Daniel090609 wrote:
can anyone help me ive got a commencla clash 2021 and cant find a shock compatiable for it does anyone a good coil shock for the bike.

It's 230x65 ...super deluxe coil is a.good choice fox's X2 works
Ohlins
Dvo

Posted: Mar 4, 2024 at 1:24 Quote
I run a RSSDU but with a podium piston (JTech Suspension UK). Its superb for gnar but does soften the ride a smootch too much.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012108
Mobile Version of Website