Pro user - route planner does not work

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Pro user - route planner does not work
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 1, 2020 at 18:55 Quote
Hello,

I am trying to use the create ride plan features with “select trails” mode. I have always used it ok. However since a few days ago, it only shows trails for one region (apparently a region I ride quite frequently - Middlesex Fells Reservation, MA, USA) but no trails for any other region, which makes the feature unusable.
Basically all the regions are somehow highlighted by a yellow box on the map, however there are no trails in them and there is no way I can see them.
The same issue exist if I select Create a route —> Create Ride Plan —> Autorouting (a to B). However if I select the option Draw Route, it appears I can see trails also for the other regions.

Not sure if it’s related but I think it started around the time I turned pro. Not really sure about it though.

Also I tried with Safari, Edge and Firefox, and I have the same issue.

Does anybody have a similar issues? Is there something I can do? Any suggestion is welcome!

Thanks!1

Posted: Nov 2, 2020 at 9:31 Quote
I am having the same problem as the above poster, not able to see any trails at all inside ride planner except for my immediate area, Bowen Island BC Canada.
Is this now a Pro function only?

Thanks

Mod Plus
Posted: Nov 2, 2020 at 10:48 Quote
Route planner issues have nothing to do with Pro. It's just a complex system that breaks.

It is one of the things I want to use revenue from Pro to hire someone to help re-make.

I saw that the north shore/valley routing area was broken. I deleted it and re-generated it, so should be working better.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005441
Mobile Version of Website