Rock Shox 35 issue & solution

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Rock Shox 35 issue & solution
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 2, 2020 at 10:25 Quote
Many people have had issues with the Rock Shox 35 with the stiction and lowers. Rockshox did allow people to send in the forks to get the lowers replaced (I did that). Since then, many have had issues with compression and just the overall feel.

Below is a link the a mtbr forum about the disassembled fork and solution.
https://forums.mtbr.com/shocks-suspension/rockshox-35-gold-rl-disassemble-%96-what%92s-inside-1142709.html

The common solution was changing the oil, grease and seals to a higher quality product. This has worked according to a couple guys.

Hope this helps! Send me a pm for any questions but the link to the other forum will be your best bet for answers. Check the google docs so you do not have to hunt for the products.

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 5:54 Quote
My problem is a constant knocking from the fork even on smooth trails , also lock out doesn’t work . Forks are brand new with only 300 Kim’s on them

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 9:58 Quote
I almost bought this fork but went with the revelation instead...rock solid..no issues

Posted: May 28, 2022 at 18:24 Quote
Makes sense. The 2022 Pike touts being upgraded with slicker bushings and better quality Maxima oil. Reported issue was Small bump harshness. So probably the 35 would benefit from the same sort of aftermarket improvements.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005593
Mobile Version of Website