How to create a trail loop

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
How to create a trail loop
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 3, 2020 at 12:05 Quote
Hello everyone,
I want to add a trail that does not have a start point or end point, in other words a loop. And after it is added, I can add access roads. But I don't understand how to merge the endpoints when I edit the GPS points. See attached screenshot.

What am I missing? It's possible in some way, right? How?

photo

Posted: Oct 3, 2020 at 20:02 Quote
TMK you cant make a trail snap to its self. You can drag the white square at the end of the trail over the start to make it look like a loop but it wont be a true loop and you might be a trail quality warning.

The better way to do this would be to make the access road first and then snap the start and end of your trail to the end of the access road.

Posted: Oct 5, 2020 at 5:02 Quote
Br1ngiton wrote:
TMK you cant make a trail snap to its self. You can drag the white square at the end of the trail over the start to make it look like a loop but it wont be a true loop and you might be a trail quality warning.

The better way to do this would be to make the access road first and then snap the start and end of your trail to the end of the access road.

I understand exactly what you mean. Then it's no wonder I do not succeed. Big Grin
Thanks for your reply.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009192
Mobile Version of Website