Is TEALBICYCLES a legit website?

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Is TEALBICYCLES a legit website?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 4, 2020 at 2:36 Quote
curious about this seemingly to good to be true situation?

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 at 0:41 Quote
I had a look and they had a instagram page that claims to have give aways and the prices of some of the bikes are correct although some bikes like a 2019 YT was highly discounted and it is odd for online sites to sell bikes that are 2 years old that raises red flags. They say that they have free shipping in the us and says it would take 25 to 30 buisness days which is over a month. If i were you i would stay away from this site.
I have had a exsperience with scam sites and tryed to buy a bike off one luckily i was able to get my money back with paypal. I ended up desiding that i would spend abit more and by through a legit dealer.

I suggest buying a bike from your local bike shop then if you have any issues they would probebly fix it for you free of carge.and most of the time they would give you some free servises.

Posted: Jul 15, 2021 at 3:16 Quote
I bought my specialized bike with 30% discount. I paid for the bike by card payments and I received the bike within 34 days from the purchase day. I got a risk an paid for the bike. If i got any problem then i can claim for a refund with my bank..

Now i 100% recommended Teal Bicycle

Posted: Jul 15, 2021 at 4:21 Quote
There are lots of posts on various forums explaining why Teal bikes are not legit - do some googling:

Suspect address,
Suspect contact details,
high risk payment options

Shan2206 - cant help notice you only joined pink bike recently and have no other posts, doesn't mean you aren't trustworthy but I certainly wont be buying anything from Teal bicycles based on your advice.

But it's your money and your life - take the risk if you want Smile

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=223502

Posted: Jul 15, 2021 at 19:26 Quote
Shan2206 wrote:
I bought my specialized bike with 30% discount. I paid for the bike by card payments and I received the bike within 34 days from the purchase day. I got a risk an paid for the bike. If i got any problem then i can claim for a refund with my bank..

Now i 100% recommended Teal Bicycle

This recommendation doesn’t make me feel any better about the company lol. If anything I have even more hesitations.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004980
Mobile Version of Website