close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Intense primer 29 and sniper t vs: pivot, yeti, transition, giant, yt, fezzari, canyon... for MIDATLANTIC! No pedal destroyers!

PB Forum :: Intense
Intense primer 29 and sniper t vs: pivot, yeti, transition, giant, yt, fezzari, canyon... for MIDATLANTIC! No pedal destroyers!
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 22:04 Quote
scz4 wrote:
bambaatacas wrote:
I have been riding on intense frames for 6 years. In that time I had:
2014 Intense Carbine
4 delaminated g2 dropouts (axle hanger)
2016 Intense Tracer
3 catastrophic rear triangle lower mout fractures. The frame nearly split in half.
3 delaminated lower front triangle pivot tubes.

For a total of 10 broken bikes. Not one has ever lasted 12 months. I am not racing, crashing, or intentionally braking frames. However, I demand alot from the bike. I am built like a running back at 6"-0" 210lbs.

The photo is 42 months of my 72 month history with intense

Perhaps time to try a different brand lol. Stop giving them your repeat business. I would have looked for something else after the second failure.

Agreed I switched to a Specialized enduro in August. My average speed on my home town trails is up by 2 mph. I am riding faster and smoother than ever before. I am not saying it is the new bike but, I do have more faith in my ride.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006581
Mobile Version of Website