Mountain bike Tour Startup

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Mountain bike Tour Startup
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 15:46 Quote
Hi everyone,

This may not be the place for this type of post, so if i get told to delete, or the post gets deleted, i totally understand.

Last year, I started offering mountain bike tours in and around the Canmore, Alberta area. 2020 was supposed to be a good year, but then that whole COVID thing happened. Between 2019 and 2020, I have had the pleasure of leading 15 bike tours. I am hoping 2021 will be a great year for this new venture of mine.

My tours are aimed at showing people the amazing trails of the Bow Valley, having fun, challenging ourselves, and enjoying the amazing views. All skill levels welcome!

One big goal i have for next year is to book one multi-day "stay and play" tour. The idea here is to stay in our fully furnished and separate "suite" for 1-3 nights, and plan our rides around the stay duration, and ride goals. You do your own cooking, washing, etc. I take care of the rest. You even get secured bike storage, and access to repair equipment if needed.

If you know anyone who is looking to venture this way to do some riding next year, maybe the PB community could help spread the word. PB Karma will rain down on you in buckets.

https://www.fourthfloormountainbiketours.com/

Thanks everyone! If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to respond.

Happy trails,

Adam

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008840
Mobile Version of Website