2021 Yeti Delays

PB Forum :: Yeti
2021 Yeti Delays
Posted: Nov 13, 2020 at 5:45 Quote
hrkahn wrote:
thanks man, took my third ride today absolutely loving it. The I9 torch hubs sound amazing, I wish I had those

My ARC ARRIVED!

T3 Build:

photo

I can't believe how fast this is. I was expecting it to be #downcountry ??? playful but flew on it yesterday. Great fun!

Posted: Nov 13, 2020 at 20:59 Quote
ns2000x wrote:
hrkahn wrote:
thanks man, took my third ride today absolutely loving it. The I9 torch hubs sound amazing, I wish I had those

My ARC ARRIVED!

T3 Build:

photo

I can't believe how fast this is. I was expecting it to be #downcountry ??? playful but flew on it yesterday. Great fun!

thing is sick dude congrats

O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2020 at 23:33 Quote
Got my C1 build, which turned into a C2 build b/c Shimano stuff couldn't be had.
I prefer Shimano so, i swapped out the brakes to SLX Quad piston and the wheels to I9 hydra hubs and Stan's EX3 rims.
photo
photo

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 16, 2020 at 22:55 Quote
Ordered my SB150 T1 back in September and should be here mid of December.
My dealer already told me that the matte black 38 will be changed to a glossy one because of stocking problems Cry

Posted: Nov 17, 2020 at 9:53 Quote
its-all-about-bikes wrote:
Ordered my SB150 T1 back in September and should be here mid of December.
My dealer already told me that the matte black 38 will be changed to a glossy one because of stocking problems Cry

My ARC was ordered in August, and I got it early November. Hang on, you're almost there. Hopefully there are trails open for you in December.

Posted: Nov 23, 2020 at 12:00 Quote
I ordered an SB140 T1 build in early October and was originally told January for delivery. A couple days later Yeti informed the dealer that Shimano was no longer accepting new orders for Shimano build components for the time being. If I stayed with the T1 build they couldn't say how long to expect and advised I changed to a T2 build. I ended up changing to the T2 build which I was told was still an expected January delivery date due to Yeti waiting for frames. So I basically settled into the mind state of not getting excited about the new bike because it was going to be an agonizing 2.5-3 month wait lol. Then two weeks ago on the Nov 7th when I happen to be at the bike shop after a ride for some beers they walked out with my new bike. It was a pleasant surprise to get it two months earlier than quoted.

Not sure what that means for other folks currently waiting for their builds, but it does seem like Yeti is conservative with their delivery ETA's.

Posted: Nov 24, 2020 at 17:26 Quote
Still waiting on a T1 build, was pushed back twice to mid November. Currently there is not a expected date, but hoping its before April

Posted: Dec 14, 2020 at 9:14 Quote
my T1 130 arrived and to my surprise came with an XTR crankSmile )

Posted: Dec 14, 2020 at 12:40 Quote
black4est wrote:

Yes some significant switching to get build out with upgrades where original components not available. Enjoy!

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 14, 2020 at 22:58 Quote
My SB150 and ARC framesets should arrive this week Eek
Can't wait !!!

Posted: Dec 15, 2020 at 9:15 Quote
ns2000x wrote:
black4est wrote:

Yes some significant switching to get build out with upgrades where original components not available. Enjoy!

I think the shop did it because of the long wait, also a wtb volt saddle. worth the wait

Posted: Dec 16, 2020 at 12:44 Quote
C0ncept wrote:
I spoke with a local dealer today and he quoted me late December/ Early January for a C2 SB130. Not that I'm in a huge hurry as our season is basically over but I do hope that estimate is close to accurate. Going to place my deposit on Saturday.
I ordered a C2 SB130 on Oct 31st with a late December/ Early January ETA. That his now been pushed back into February.

Posted: Dec 23, 2020 at 19:27 Quote
C0ncept wrote:
C0ncept wrote:
I spoke with a local dealer today and he quoted me late December/ Early January for a C2 SB130. Not that I'm in a huge hurry as our season is basically over but I do hope that estimate is close to accurate. Going to place my deposit on Saturday.
I ordered a C2 SB130 on Oct 31st with a late December/ Early January ETA. That his now been pushed back into February.

I ordered a T2 TLR in mid November and am still hearing late January from the dealer. I know the availability of these bikes varies greatly by build but would be curious to hear whether anyone has any recent experience with ordering this build.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.101811
Mobile Version of Website