2021 Yeti Delays

PB Forum :: Yeti
2021 Yeti Delays
Posted: Jan 8, 2021 at 18:12 Quote
Have a bit more info may or may not be helpful. I ordered a C Lunch ride on Oct. 3rd checked in today & on track to come in on time no certain date just late this month. I was told the C series are on track & the Turq models if ordered actually have been coming in sooner than the C models. So yes I’ve been waiting over 3 months but will be well worth it & knew from the begging gunna be awhile. I also have a killer bike right now so all is well. I was getting nervous though due to current world situation but feel better now that I checked in. Ride on!

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 19:08 Quote
New info I have a C130 LR I ordered October 3rd. & it’s scheduled to come in next week. They said late January so pretty much on time if that’s what ya wanna call it. So good news for anyone waiting. Hang on there coming!

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 10:08 Quote
SB150 C2 with fox upgrade should be here January 29th. Was looking at a little better bike than my current Scott Genius to race enduros on. Obviously the lack of bikes made that super tough and the Yeti is one of the few that still has bikes available to order and isn’t sold out. Ordered it back in mid-November with expected delivery Jan 1st , I’ll take the month delay.

Posted: Jan 26, 2021 at 13:04 Quote
My Sb 130 LR is in. As stated before it was ordered Oct.3rd. So anyone waiting this may give you a indicator of when yours will be in. I’m just waiting on i9 wheelset due this week. Hope ya get yours soon Ride On!

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 11:26 Quote
I need a backorder therapist...

I may as well chime in as I'm building a complete bike from scratch. I figured it would be easier to attain the individual parts rather than try and order a complete bike and hope the manufacturer can. With struggles, I have everything else in hand with the exception of my wheels which are scheduled to arrive from i9 in march, and my seat... Yeah, my seat is backordered haha, I'm not crying over that one. Originally my drivetrain was backordered but canceled after I found it elsewhere and I have it in hand. All of that is pretty much worthless though without a frame and the SB150 frame is, you guessed it, been backordered since November at JensonUSA. They didn't have much info so I wrote Yeti. Apparently, they're waiting on multiple purchase orders from Fox. I wish I could get the frame without it, custom tune or not...

Anyway, this post was my therapy for today Haha. I guess it's healthier than checking my email and JensonUSA 3x per day.

Posted: Feb 3, 2021 at 12:09 Quote
I hear you man. I am waiting on a T2 130 LR with AXS/DT Swiss upgrades that was supposed to ship 1/23.. In speaking with one of the team members at Yeti it sounds like they are waiting on a large frame shipment. He said that they have no visibility into where those orders are once the containers are in route. It’s super frustrating not knowing when but figured I would share this for what it’s worth. Maybe your frame is on that ship too.

Posted: Feb 4, 2021 at 22:53 Quote
The randomness of items being in or out of stock is so unpredictable no telling when things will become more stable. It seems like it’s even worse now than it was back in October. I really wasn’t thinking that I’d be waiting on a wheelset but i9 has just a few builders so takes time. I also ordered a i9 stem which had just came in before my bike. It took about 3 months to get it. Had I just bought a stock bike I would be riding it so kind of my own doing. Right after I ordered my bike I started collecting my parts that would be switched out. So now I’m down to just the wheels which should be here any day.Ya get tired of looking at the bike you ordered over & over but we know it’ll be well worth the wait.I’m just glad my bike is here. It’s funny that it was mentioned shops waiting on containers that’s exactly how it works & random orders come in. My build was also going to be longer just because I got the anthracite color??? Like I said so random. Don’t even get me started on the lack of shoes especially 5 tens!!!

Posted: Feb 16, 2021 at 10:52 Quote
Thanks for the info guys! I'm trying to stay positive and your posts helped. Smile

Posted: Feb 16, 2021 at 19:26 Quote
So now I wait for my i9 wheels bike been in shop for about 3weeks now. I took all my parts to be installed that I had & bike was there but I didn’t want to see it stock. It definitely drives you crazy. I didn’t think I’d be the i9 wheels holding it up.I had received a message that the wheels should be here this week so it should be any day now. Best of luck to you guys like I said it’s coming soon! I’ll definitely post some pics of the new rig. I’m stoked to be a Yeti owner.

Posted: Feb 17, 2021 at 21:32 Quote
Good news bike is ready to pick up I’ll be sending some pics as soon as I figure out how to do so in this thread. I’m not much of a social media person. But as soon as I can I’ll definitely post them. I cannot even believe the quality of the frame absolute beautiful craftsmanship the head badge the little Yeti on top tube. And the curves of the frame wow! I’ve seen test rode but not until it’s yours do you start to realize you own one of the highest quality mountain bikes in the world. It’s kind of like fishing you wait & wait & finally after hours of waiting you catch one & you forget about the waiting like it never happened. Best wishes to all future Yeti owners the last bike you may ever own!

Posted: Feb 18, 2021 at 8:09 Quote
YES!!! That is the best news!! Congratulations brother, I can't wait to see it.

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 10:50 Quote
Still waiting for mine.

Large SB130 CLR w/ factory suspension upgrade in turquoise.

Ordered On October 31st with an estimate of "Late January" which was pushed back pretty quickly to "Late February".

Hoping it shows up in the next 2-3 weeks.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 16:00 Quote
If you ordered your bike in October believe me it’s coming real soon. My sb130 LR came in about 2 weeks ago but had to wait for another week for i9 wheelset to come in. She’s home now & a real beaut. I’ve had many custom builds but the Yeti is absolutely stunning. Stoked to be a Yeti owner. . And as stated was ordered October 3rd. Your days away. I waited a total of like 5 months & even though I have another killer bike was getting a bit concerned considering all the things going on. Enjoy the new bike.

Posted: Mar 25, 2021 at 12:24 Quote
First post here.
I feel a bit better about my wait after reading this - I ordered from Jenson (no LBS dealers) - a T1 130 back on 1/26. Was hoping to have 200 miles on it by now, but my rep still does not have a firm date. I'll hang in there!!!

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 18:47 Quote
C0ncept wrote:
Still waiting for mine.

Large SB130 CLR w/ factory suspension upgrade in turquoise.

Ordered On October 31st with an estimate of "Late January" which was pushed back pretty quickly to "Late February".

Hoping it shows up in the next 2-3 weeks.

Still waiting. Last update was "1st week of April".

Not holding my breath.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007185
Mobile Version of Website