Why are “Guy in the sky“ photos acceptable in biking?

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Why are “Guy in the sky“ photos acceptable in biking?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 13, 2020 at 12:43 Quote
Wondering why I’m mtb it seems to be acceptable to have the ‘guy in the sky’ photos. I come from other sports like snowboarding and skiing where this would never be ok. Sure it happened in the early days of action sports photography but never see it anymore.
The jump/ lip and/ or landing should be in every frame for a point of reference in my opinion.
Those shots without any lip or landing look so bad to me. A major faux pas in most other sports but biking.
Anyway. Thought I’d ask.
Maybe I’m the one who doesn’t get it. It is art and subjective after all. It’s just that those type of pics would never make it past editor in the snowboard world and if they did it would get skewered.
Thanks

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 8:50 Quote
to each his own why not it is in all sports and moto and auto and cycling and snowboarding also look at the covers of snowboarding games there is always a guy in the sky so it makes no sense to find fault with this better to relax on this site after a long bike trip [url=https://mr.bet/at/blog/online-spielothek/amzonia/]amazonia game[/url]

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006836
Mobile Version of Website