YT Tues Coil Compatability

PB Forum :: YT Industries
YT Tues Coil Compatability
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Oct 28, 2020 at 13:49 Quote
I have been looking into getting a coil for my 2019 Tues CF Pro. I wanted to get a Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate DH, or perhaps an Ohlins TTX22M. My only dilemma is that i have spent quite a bit of time looking around to see if there was anything that could clarify whether or not these shocks are compatible with a 2019 Tues. Any help? Thanks.

Posted: Oct 28, 2020 at 15:48 Quote
willwilson818 wrote:
I have been looking into getting a coil for my 2019 Tues CF Pro. I wanted to get a Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate DH, or perhaps an Ohlins TTX22M. My only dilemma is that i have spent quite a bit of time looking around to see if there was anything that could clarify whether or not these shocks are compatible with a 2019 Tues. Any help? Thanks.
Found my answer.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 7:48 Quote
willwilson818 wrote:
willwilson818 wrote:
I have been looking into getting a coil for my 2019 Tues CF Pro. I wanted to get a Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate DH, or perhaps an Ohlins TTX22M. My only dilemma is that i have spent quite a bit of time looking around to see if there was anything that could clarify whether or not these shocks are compatible with a 2019 Tues. Any help? Thanks.
Found my answer.

Hi, i am also looking at fitting a coil shock to my 2019 Tues too. What info did you manage to find on what shocks will fit ?

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 11:18 Quote
woodsy01 wrote:
willwilson818 wrote:
willwilson818 wrote:
I have been looking into getting a coil for my 2019 Tues CF Pro. I wanted to get a Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate DH, or perhaps an Ohlins TTX22M. My only dilemma is that i have spent quite a bit of time looking around to see if there was anything that could clarify whether or not these shocks are compatible with a 2019 Tues. Any help? Thanks.
Found my answer.

Hi, i am also looking at fitting a coil shock to my 2019 Tues too. What info did you manage to find on what shocks will fit ?
The measurement for the Float x2 performance is 267x89, or 10.5x3.5.(The Tues requires an incredibly long stroke usually only found on other bikes like commencals)
Rockshox does not make a super deluxe coil dh in that size, but they do make the vivid r2c in that size. Fox makes the DHX2 in that size as well, and Ohlins recently made the TTX 22 M in that size, however it is no longer for sale there.
Im sure you could find all of these for sale here, except for maybe the vivid.

Posted: Oct 31, 2020 at 3:07 Quote
willwilson818 wrote:
woodsy01 wrote:
willwilson818 wrote:

Found my answer.

Hi, i am also looking at fitting a coil shock to my 2019 Tues too. What info did you manage to find on what shocks will fit ?
The measurement for the Float x2 performance is 267x89, or 10.5x3.5.(The Tues requires an incredibly long stroke usually only found on other bikes like commencals)
Rockshox does not make a super deluxe coil dh in that size, but they do make the vivid r2c in that size. Fox makes the DHX2 in that size as well, and Ohlins recently made the TTX 22 M in that size, however it is no longer for sale there.
Im sure you could find all of these for sale here, except for maybe the vivid.

Yeah I'm going to go down the route of a DHX2 as soon as they have stock back in the UK ,which should be December time

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004867
Mobile Version of Website