November/December roll call

PB Forum :: Commencal
November/December roll call
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 2, 2020 at 14:42 Quote
Who’s waiting for delivery this month or next?

November 2020 delivery on a TR Essential in gunmetal.

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2020 at 17:22 Quote
Nov delivery of meta tr race. Roadtrip in my future.

Posted: Nov 3, 2020 at 8:40 Quote
sinatorj wrote:
Nov delivery of meta tr race. Roadtrip in my future.

Same here brotha. Goin to hurricane MTB festival for the first time ever in March.

Posted: Nov 5, 2020 at 23:11 Quote
December delivery on a 2021 Meta AM. I talked to Commencal a couple of days ago and they said everything is on track. They also said to call the beginning of December to get a better ETA on delivery day.

Posted: Nov 6, 2020 at 13:34 Quote
Well, I take that back Just got this email from Commencal USA.

To our valued customers -

We regret to inform you that we are facing an unprecedented situation in the bike industry that is, unfortunately, affecting the arrival of your pre-ordered bike.

In an effort of transparency and for your understanding, here is the situation we are experiencing:

1. Due to the COVID pandemic and the resulting increase in bike demand, the supply chain is under pressure and lead-times are lengthening.
2. Export overseas, import into the country, and transportation within the United States are heavily congested and therefore unpredictable.

This unfortunately means we can’t guarantee your bike will be available for the holidays. We sincerely apologize for the impact on any riding plans and end of the year presents you may have planned. We are working on getting you or your loved one riding a Commencal ASAP!

We are comfortable saying your bike will be shipping towards you by the end of January and are actively working to shorten these lead-times. Trust us, we want these bikes in your hands just as badly as you do!

We are waiting for your bike to land in the United States before we communicate a firm availability date. We will reach out to you as soon as we have more specific ETAs.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.

Cheers,

The Commencal USA team

Posted: Nov 6, 2020 at 14:28 Quote
Yea got the same email =(

Posted: Nov 8, 2020 at 8:41 Quote
Meta tr race in December, hoping the UK doesn't get as affected as the USA.

Posted: Nov 10, 2020 at 7:44 Quote
My Absolut has been pushed back a few weeks, but they finally called earlier today to confirm they will be shipping (to the UK) late this week.

I also received a similar email as above a couple of weeks ago.

Posted: Nov 10, 2020 at 9:45 Quote
dndhm wrote:
My Absolut has been pushed back a few weeks, but they finally called earlier today to confirm they will be shipping (to the UK) late this week.

I also received a similar email as above a couple of weeks ago.

That’s awesome news.

Posted: Nov 10, 2020 at 12:25 Quote
I placed my order September 24th. Seemed like a good idea at the time. I’ve had enough time to decide I’m too old to buy my first jump bike and then come full circle and decide it was a good idea again.

Posted: Nov 11, 2020 at 11:57 Quote
Your never too old! I’m 50 and just bought my first one since my bmx days as a kid!

Posted: Nov 17, 2020 at 8:16 Quote
My Absolut arrived today!

The local pump track is obviously closed though lol.

photo

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011503
Mobile Version of Website