ENVE QUESTIONABLE WARRANTY PRACTICES

PB Forum :: Enve
ENVE QUESTIONABLE WARRANTY PRACTICES
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 4, 2020 at 11:08 Quote
i sent a wheel for warranty due to damage. i got an email saying all good. but then after a few days i got 3 different invoices. a 700 a 780 and a 800. i should have listened to the ENVE reviews of wheels cracking and breaking. i thought ENVE was a solid company USA base and back by the best. they've seen better days for sure. i had other wheel damage from COLORADO COMPOSITE and wheels replaced without a problem. a SCHWALBE tire was damage in the process and they even sent a replacement. never again ENVE! read the reviews before you buy another set from them. i understand shit happens is one thing, but not backing your product and want more money is another.
send me my hub back and you can keep that damage wheels. i'll post up the photos of the damage 60/40 ENVE once i upload it. the strands of carbon were not even together. i had cushcore and 28 psi on a 32lb patrol. i'm 50 how hard can i ride it? apparently not that hard before a failure.

Mikey S. (ENVE Support Center)
Aug 14, 2020, 8:15 AM MDT

Hello,

Thanks for shooting over that information. Your claim has been approved under our Lifetime Incident Protection Program, your Return Authorization number is (RA134979).

You are responsible for shipping and cost of labor. Current lead times are varying between 6-8 business days in house, not including shipping. We'll send email updates along the way so you are kept in the loop. Please follow the steps below to ensure we get you back out on your bike quickly!

Write the RA# on the outside of the box in a LARGE font
Ship to the address provided below

Please address packages to:
ENVE Composites
RA#134979
508 W. Stockman Way
Ogden, UT 84401

If you are returning wheels please remove all tires, rims strips, computer magnets, quick releases, rotors, and cassettes. If these items make it to us, we will try to ensure that they are returned to you, but cannot guarantee they'll make it into the returning box. ENVE will not be held responsible for lost or misplaced items; or damage caused to tubular tires during removal.

If a charge is associated with your claim, we will contact you after the product is received and inspected to coordinate payment.

Let us know if there are any further questions!

Thanks,

Mikey S.

O+
Posted: Dec 22, 2020 at 14:38 Quote
Weird. I've had a few warranties with Enve over the decade I've been using their products and never had an issue. The rim that broke as a possible manufacturing defect was covered 100%, rather quickly. The other rim was absolutey my fault, and the price seemed in-line with what you just paid.

Posted: Mar 7, 2022 at 9:38 Quote
Maybe they like to force folk to suck their carbon cocks whilst you make the payments.

I am not defending their warranty process by any means.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2022 at 9:43 Quote
USING ALLCAPS FOR FORUM TITLES IS TIGHT!!

Posted: Mar 7, 2022 at 10:13 Quote
Tighter than enve warranty staff's rims

Heehee!! ;d

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007669
Mobile Version of Website