Persistent timezone bug
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2020 at 13:19 Quote
I have the same issues all the time aswell

O+
Posted: Dec 26, 2020 at 4:09 Quote
Me too... I did a ride today (26 December) but it logs it as 25 December. Can't find anywhere to set the timezone... does such a place exist?

O+
Posted: Dec 26, 2020 at 18:23 Quote
Didn't work on my import from a gps file either. Said I rode at 2AM. I like to ride early but not that early.

O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2021 at 0:18 Quote
I have just completed my first ride for 2021 and TF is calling it Jan 1 2020. Now i dont know bout any of ya'll but i want nothing further to do with that sh#thead of a year that was 2020 so seeing my first ride of the year not reading correctly is quite annoying(1st world problems yeah i know).
Does anyone know of a fix for this? Editing the date and time does nothing.

Happy NY everyone

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2021 at 17:25 Quote
NewmarketMTB wrote:
come on guys! Cry the app time is wrong, the hover tips are wrong, the website is correct, the preview on the site is wrong.
if you edit your ride to add or remove trails it defaults to 0000 timezone and is just a mess.

seems to still be out for me. I just did a hike with the mrs on New Years day and its telling me i walked on the 31st.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 11, 2022 at 13:54 Quote
I'm having a similar issue but I'm only using Trailforks.

My "Submitted On" flag is in the future - in fact it's so far in the future that given I'm in Australia it's impossible.

The "Updated On" is working fine though.

Am I doing something wrong? Seems to have stopped working at the start of 2022. Everything was working fine until then.

It's annoying as my RideLog is a day out of whack.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 16, 2022 at 3:35 Quote
Seems to have fixed itself for me.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Feb 7, 2022 at 17:00 Quote
Send me a direct email with screenshots and URL examples and clear explanation.

We just have to many competing priorities and not enough time to address them all.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Feb 17, 2022 at 11:44 Quote
I'm just to busy with other projects and Outside integrations.

This is not something easily fixed and will take a deep dive to understand the problem. It's on my list.

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 26, 2022 at 16:10 Quote
Really not good enough from a paid app… and not a one time $1.99 app but rather an annual $20 app.

When it was free I was happy to just let all the issues slide but I really don’t see any improvements or fixes happening of late.

So is Outside just happy to collect the $$ and live with it? Seems so.

What are we actually getting for our money? There can’t be much ongoing costs given the lack of changes.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jan 5, 2023 at 21:43 Quote
I may have fixed the timezone/DST issue for new rides coming in as of now. There likely could be some display issues in the app still, but the website hopefully is saving and displaying correct now.

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2023 at 21:37 Quote
My January 4, 2023 ride log was ok
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/47804338/

My next ride on January 14 had the wrong time, it shows as Saturday January 14, 2023 - 2:32 am under my Ride Logs Feed.

On the actual ride log it shows Saturday January 14, 2023 - 10:32 am (which is correct) but under elevation, it is showing the 232am start.
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/48112255/

When I get the email to add a trail report, it is pulling up the wrong time as well.

The app is showing the wrong times. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it; issue persists.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Apr 1, 2023 at 19:41 Quote
mudhunny wrote:
My January 4, 2023 ride log was ok
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/47804338/

My next ride on January 14 had the wrong time, it shows as Saturday January 14, 2023 - 2:32 am under my Ride Logs Feed.

On the actual ride log it shows Saturday January 14, 2023 - 10:32 am (which is correct) but under elevation, it is showing the 232am start.
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/48112255/

When I get the email to add a trail report, it is pulling up the wrong time as well.

The app is showing the wrong times. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it; issue persists.

The app is still pending an update on iOS that should fix the times shown there. Saving times in a new format, but still some places that need to utilize the new time/date info. I'll look at the elevation chart.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018180
Mobile Version of Website