Kenda Hellkat/Pinner combo

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Kenda Hellkat/Pinner combo
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2020 at 1:07 Quote
Oy oy

Does any of you have some miles on that combo HK front and Pinner rear? Also in what kind of conditions.

I have plenty of miles running HK/Nevegal2 but could go with a rear with a but more ummf in this wet winter riding

Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 4:58 Quote
Hi. I have HK AEC front and Pinner ATC rear. Really love it. I feel like i am on rails. Had nevegal 2 on the back, but i like the Pinner more. I also think it is faster. I am riding dry, wet, hardpack, soft, rooks and roots. Right now it is wet al the time. Also the wear is very good.

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 5:38 Quote
So you feel the Pinner is faster than Nevegal2?
That's quite interesting...

How about performance in flatter corners?

Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 7:26 Quote
Yes. I think that is the resulf of knobs beeing closer together an having bigger surface if compared to nevegal2. The performance in flat corners is the best part, because Pinner has realy strong side knobs, that does not fold so easily.
Fyi i had dhr ii 29x2.3 exo dc on the back for years, which is about 150g lighter than Pinner, but you realy don't notice the weight when pedaling because it rolls so good. But when pointed downhill the Pinner is in a class of its own.

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 10:34 Quote
I've only run the Pinner as a front tire on my 29 HT also with the Nevegal2 on the rear.
Well I think I need to try out the Pinner on the rear of my 29 FS next then.
Thx again

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009128
Mobile Version of Website