Commencal Canada

PB Forum :: Commencal
Commencal Canada
  • Previous Page
FL
Posted: Nov 17, 2020 at 21:20 Quote
Anyone order anything lately? How long was it till your item was shipped?

FL
Posted: Nov 18, 2020 at 6:44 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
Ordered a META AM 29 back in Sept.
Supposed to ship in March, I'll let you know then lol

FL
Posted: Nov 18, 2020 at 7:23 Quote
Odiguer wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
Ordered a META AM 29 back in Sept.
Supposed to ship in March, I'll let you know then lol

Ohh lol I ordered a meta HT frame that was in stock I ended up getting a tracking number last night at 1am lol

O+
Posted: Dec 28, 2020 at 17:46 Quote
I ordered a Meta TR in Sept. It was supposed to be here in sometime in December, but now they said if I still want the bike I must to wait until April 2021

Anyone else in the same situation?

Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 8:13 Quote
Ordered a Meta AM 29 Essential in November 2020. At first, the estimated delivery time was March 2021 and not it's July - November 2021. I'm thinking about cancelling my order. Really not sure what to do.

FL
Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 8:17 Quote
I don’t think it matter which bike company you go with right now there’s going to be massive delays

Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 8:20 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
I don’t think it matter which bike company you go with right now there’s going to be massive delays

At this point, I'd rather buy a bike in a local shop instead of missing a whole season.

Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 8:42 Quote
I also ordered a Meta AM 29 Essential in September. At the time of ordering the ETA for this bike was March 2021. Since I placed my order the only communication I've had from Commencal has been an order confirmation. Nothing in terms of delays or updates to my ETA.

FL
Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 9:00 Quote
They sent out a email to everyone that is subscribed saying that due to covid and huge shipping delays and not being able to source parts that there was going to be delays

FL
Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 9:01 Quote
jmlarabie wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

At this point, I'd rather buy a bike in a local shop instead of missing a whole season.

I hear yea man!

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2021 at 10:37 Quote
jmlarabie wrote:
Ordered a Meta AM 29 Essential in November 2020. At first, the estimated delivery time was March 2021 and not it's July - November 2021. I'm thinking about cancelling my order. Really not sure what to do.

Yes, I think is the best to go find something at the LBS if they have anything that you like. I still have my order because I haven't found anything similar

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2021 at 11:00 Quote
mammothmounts wrote:
I also ordered a Meta AM 29 Essential in September. At the time of ordering the ETA for this bike was March 2021. Since I placed my order the only communication I've had from Commencal has been an order confirmation. Nothing in terms of delays or updates to my ETA.

I was in the same situation until the sent me an email around the original delivery period (Dec 2020), telling me that the bike I ordered won't be here until April 2021. Is it true? who knows, the demand in the bike industry it's insane. I went to a few LBS looking for one, they either don't have bikes under 4k or size that I wanted

I think Commencal Canada is overwhelmed by the amount of orders and the current situation

Posted: Jan 4, 2021 at 19:00 Quote
I’have been told than the date actually on their website are for people who order their bike today. So if you ordered your bike last semptember And shipping was planifies in January, maybe you will assume a small delay but never as if you order today ... which delivery will be as estimated on their website

FL
Posted: Jan 8, 2021 at 9:43 Quote
I reached out to Commencal Canada last week and they got back to me earlier this week.

Here's a snippet of what they told me. I ordered the bike in September with a (then) target date of March. Essentially, thus far, it's been pushed back a month or so.

bigquotesI certainly sympathize with your concerns, it has been a challenging year for production of bike parts and this then puts a lot of uncertainty on production dates.

I have reviewed production of your bike and we now have it optimistically scheduled for shipment to arrive at the end of April 2021. This however is not a guarantee as we are relying on companies who provide parts for the complete bike build and their estimation of production is also uncertain. At this time we will have to wait and see how things progress and hopefully the shipment arrives for the end of April as is now scheduled.

Posted: Jan 9, 2021 at 6:05 Quote
Same here... order placed back in September with ETA in March... reached out to the rep in QC, he said he's confident I'll get the bike in April... as long as I have a bike somewhere in May that is fine with me. I updagred my son's bike to a 24" full suspension, hopefully we can ride together next summer !

Odiguer wrote:
I reached out to Commencal Canada last week and they got back to me earlier this week.

Here's a snippet of what they told me. I ordered the bike in September with a (then) target date of March. Essentially, thus far, it's been pushed back a month or so.

bigquotesI certainly sympathize with your concerns, it has been a challenging year for production of bike parts and this then puts a lot of uncertainty on production dates.

I have reviewed production of your bike and we now have it optimistically scheduled for shipment to arrive at the end of April 2021. This however is not a guarantee as we are relying on companies who provide parts for the complete bike build and their estimation of production is also uncertain. At this time we will have to wait and see how things progress and hopefully the shipment arrives for the end of April as is now scheduled.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015618
Mobile Version of Website