Commencal Canada

PB Forum :: Commencal
Commencal Canada
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Apr 4, 2021 at 18:31 Quote
Any news for anyone?

Still waiting here.

Posted: Apr 4, 2021 at 19:25 Quote
dex271 wrote:
Any news for anyone?

Still waiting here.

Received the bike I ordered back in September in late March. The bike had a delivery month of March listed for it when I originally placed the order in Sept. So yeah, no complaint on my end.




I love it Smile

Posted: Apr 4, 2021 at 22:05 Quote
Odiguer wrote:


Received the bike I ordered back in September in late March. The bike had a delivery month of March listed for it when I originally placed the order in Sept. So yeah, no complaint on my end.

I love it Smile

Same for me, ordered in September with a March ETA and it arrived March 29th. Customer service was super helpful every time I called for an update. Positive experience all around.

Posted: Apr 5, 2021 at 10:17 Quote
Good for you guys!

Not so much for me it was supposed to be delivered in Dec 2020 and April is here without an ETA yet.

Posted: Apr 10, 2021 at 14:08 Quote
Goood to hear! Apparently I'll receive mine at the end of April! Can't wait!

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 9:27 Quote
Update: I received the bike on April 18. So far, it's been nothing but pure pleasure.

THANK YOU COMMENCAL

Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 17:14 Quote
Mine got pushed from August into September, which is sad.

Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 17:15 Quote
Sethsg wrote:
Mine got pushed from August into September, which is sad.
(First world problems)

Posted: Jul 3, 2021 at 10:54 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
Anyone order anything lately? How long was it till your item was shipped?
obviously i am not canadian but i ordered a frame and it was about 2 months after they said it would come so i imagine sourcing parts might add to that aswell

Posted: Jul 3, 2021 at 13:24 Quote
8tom8 wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
Anyone order anything lately? How long was it till your item was shipped?
obviously i am not canadian but i ordered a frame and it was about 2 months after they said it would come so i imagine sourcing parts might add to that aswell
Yup, I imagine so I noticed that a whole bunch of different builds disappeared of their website all of a sudden, well it supposedly about 2 1/2 till mine arrives.

Posted: Jul 11, 2021 at 11:13 Quote
I ordered a clash race in may and got it the first week of July which was the expected date which surprised me because my friend was had to wait a few extra months to receive his clash

Posted: Jul 11, 2021 at 12:32 Quote
isaacnewton123 wrote:
I ordered a clash race in may and got it the first week of July which was the expected date which surprised me because my friend was had to wait a few extra months to receive his clash
Which part of Canada are you located? maybe It's because you live in a certain province.

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 10:08 Quote
Vancouver, picked it up on Squamish

| Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007949
Mobile Version of Website