$$$$ of bikes are going through the roof $$$$$

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
$$$$ of bikes are going through the roof $$$$$
Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 8:15 Quote
Danzzz88 wrote:
Jesus, how old is everyone on Pinkbike, the banter on here is ridiculous, literally every thread... I'm so used to it I'm not even offended I'm just like wtf is going on...

And I am Nineteen.

Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 8:40 Quote
carbonsinglespeed wrote:
Danzzz88 wrote:
Being able to afford something doesn't just mean you have enough money in the bank to buy it, it means that either you think the item you are buying is worth the money or even if you don't, you have enough disposable income that it's cost it irrelevant to you... If you have enough disposable income then a 12k bicycle isn't a case of if you can afford it, it's a case of do you want it. If we go off just money we have in the bank I'm sure most could go to some restaurant and pay a thousand dollars for a meal, doesn't mean they can afford it just because they have enough money put away that can pay for it. Most people can't afford a merc or bmw with their wages but they get them on finance even if it's not the responsible thing to do.. you got to think, if you are on 4 x the money as someone else then that someone else just has to save up for 4 x as long, so what takes you a week to afford takes them a month, it's all about priorities, not to mention when you are payed a good wage you get absolutely hammered and throw nearly half of it to tax anyway....

*paid

I seen you tell someone one another thread that you have a high IQ of 150 or something. That's seems doubtful.

Since when did IQ having anything to do with spelling, I never said anything about being an intellectual. I could know absolutely f*ck all and have a high IQ, I could also be a neuro surgeon and only have an IQ of 115... Intelligence is how you apply what you know and your problem solving skills, it has nothing to do with parroting information... By your logic your chrome browser is vastly more intelligent than you.

Aaaaaand if we are being pedantic, how is this grammatically correct either? 'I seen you tell someone one another thread'?

It should state, I've seen you tell someone in another thread. I've is past tense, so touche smartass...

Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 9:23 Quote
carbonsinglespeed wrote:
Lol yeah you're really convincing us all of that high IQ

Mate you tried to call me out on one mispelt word in a paragraph... You f*cking made numerous grammatical mistakes in one sentence... If you're gonna call someone out on something don't go and do the same thing to an even greater extent while you're at it. You just made yourself look like a fool...

Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 9:34 Quote
Oi! @Carbonsinglrspeed,

How did you make that fork so shiny? (the one in your photo album) it looks amazing.

Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 9:43 Quote
carbonsinglespeed wrote:
Let's see a screen shot of your IQ test.

You're the fool here. One look at your profile and previous posts... All you do is sit talking shite arguing with people here. Literally every thread you comment on turns into and argument. Are you single? Live alone? Hahah you know it.

As someone else said you can't argue with idiots.
Ill leave you be to sit bashing your keyboard. Not gonna waste my time talking to an idiot.
You'll ofcourse need to get the last word and reply repeating yourself saying its me whos the idiot....
Knock your self out.

Mate, None of this say's anything about the shinys...

Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 9:44 Quote
Lmao you really are on a rant, really triggered you there outwitting you didn't I pal?

Carry on talking shite, cos I couldn't less, not wasting anymore time typing to you, I have other things I rather be doing.

Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 11:35 Quote
Wow. Bad@$$

I guess I have to find some aluminum forks... aren't most fork lowers magnesium these days?

Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 13:13 Quote
Thanks for all of this information! I may have to do this to my RS Totem as it's already scratched up... Beer

Posted: Dec 10, 2020 at 17:27 Quote
Wow...spend a day at work and all of this.....my riding buddies have kids older than some of the folks here bantering...I think I have bikes older than they are.....

Posted: Dec 13, 2020 at 4:24 Quote
It’s a s simple as this: look at the price point you’re considering, let’s say $2300-$2500, for a new ride. Now take a moment to look back at what that got you 5 years, 10 years, 20 years ago and rejoice.

Buddy just got a $2300 Polygon T8 trail bike. Realistically a really capable rider could enjoy it for years if his budget couldn’t allow more.

Amazing times to be a rider - whether you got $1200 to spend or $12k.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005890
Mobile Version of Website