21’ Stumpjumper EVO thoughts

PB Forum :: Specialized
21’ Stumpjumper EVO thoughts
Posted: Aug 19, 2021 at 22:58 Quote
Hey,

Can someone with an LTD please post the serial number on their Rockshox SuperDeluxe Air shock so I can get the tune.

Cheers!

Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 12:13 Quote
Anybody know max insertions on S4??

O+
Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 12:56 Quote
It's in the manual, pretty sure you can download it from the Evo product page.

Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 13:06 Quote
Got it. Thanks 260mm

Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 14:26 Quote
Anybody rode Stevo and Sb130??

O+
Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 15:18 Quote
They couldn't be further apart in ride feel, the yeti is racy and feels stingy with its travel. The Evo in any headtube angle feels like a more stable and fun bike in my opinion. The 130 is fast and wants to be ridden hard, whereas I took my Evo on a leisurely ten miles with my wife and her Spur this morning and still had fun poking along and playing on features at her pace. A couple weeks ago I was hammering black diamond tech trails at Grand Targhee bike park. It just does pretty much everything well.

Id go back to a Hightower V2 or Ripmo V2 before I bought an SB130.

Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 16:05 Quote
NateMob wrote:
They couldn't be further apart in ride feel, the yeti is racy and feels stingy with its travel. The Evo in any headtube angle feels like a more stable and fun bike in my opinion. The 130 is fast and wants to be ridden hard, whereas I took my Evo on a leisurely ten miles with my wife and her Spur this morning and still had fun poking along and playing on features at her pace. A couple weeks ago I was hammering black diamond tech trails at Grand Targhee bike park. It just does pretty much everything well.

Out those 4 bikes Which is the best on trial. I have 165. I look for something more trial oriented

Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 19:40 Quote
losik4 wrote:
NateMob wrote:

Out those 4 bikes Which is the best on trial. I have 165. I look for something more trial oriented

Go ride them if you can! Nothing more valuable than finding out for yourself, only you know how you ride and what you like

Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 19:47 Quote
Impossible for me!

Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 21:25 Quote
I didn’t know the Transition Sentinel has very similar Geo to the evo. Might have gone that route have I even looked at transition. The ripmo is just too trail in my opinion compared to that beast head angle of 63.5 in low , most other AM bikes are still in the 65.9 range

O+
Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 21:47 Quote
The Ripmo V2 absolutely shreds.

Posted: Aug 23, 2021 at 0:35 Quote
losik4 wrote:
Got it. Thanks 260mm
Is that seatpost insertion?

Posted: Aug 23, 2021 at 4:59 Quote
mtbwillems wrote:
losik4 wrote:
Got it. Thanks 260mm

Yes

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2021 at 14:41 Quote
chunter wrote:
The only thing I don’t like about this bike is that it constantly gets accused of being battery powered
photo

I was on the ferry towing my trailer and with my kayak and SJ Evo on the roof of my vehicle. I hear two guys talking and one says to the other. "That's a nice setup". Then one says, "Is that bike electric", and the other says "yes". Facepalm

Posted: Aug 24, 2021 at 1:32 Quote
losik4 wrote:
mtbwillems wrote:
losik4 wrote:
Got it. Thanks 260mm

Yes
Thanks!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011245
Mobile Version of Website