No Vaccine No Travel international racers

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
No Vaccine No Travel international racers
Posted: Nov 26, 2020 at 17:42 Quote
RMR....THIS YOU?

https://youtu.be/Ev373c7wSRg

Posted: Nov 26, 2020 at 17:43 Quote
JustAnotherRiderHere wrote:
Trying to say that a Containment Center (or whatever the verbiage) is for the good of all....well, when do they start building the mass cremation chambers?

Never, because one is for protection and the other is for killing. They are opposites.

I am fortunate that where I am our Government is not so daft. We have NO useless mask regulations (the Governor made it illegal to penalize free will - including senseless mask usage). Where I am ALL of my neighbors are very well aware of, and partake in the 2nd Amendment.

Sounds like you're implying you're willing to shoot and kill people for infringing on your rights to life, liberty, and happiness. What if someone suspects you have a disease and may be spreading it? Can that person shoot and kill you to defend their right to life? Rights and freedoms go both ways.

See,very different scenarios. When I travel internationally I decide that I must abide by the regulations of the nations I travel to (in Customs). That was a choice I made

Are they different, though? Yes, you can opt out of cross-border travel if you don't want to be detained in Immigration & Customs. You can also opt out of leaving your property if you don't want to wear a mask. You can opt out of entering a store that requires masks. You could work from home and order food and goods to your house - you can opt out. Go ahead and opt out of a face mask and all other legally required coverings by sunbathing in the nude on your own property, if you like. You're free to do that.

When you step into public spaces that I've also paid for, though, our rights to life are equal and we have to resolve that in a way that hopefully doesn't involve "partak[ing] in the 2nd Amendment". When you step into a store I own, now you're on my property and my freedom to operate my business takes precedent, so if I want to disallow customers without masks, that's my freedom - but don't worry, I'm not the type to "partake in the 2nd Amendment". That's why cops exist: people whose jobs are to temporarily deprive some people of rights to preserve the rights of others. If you wouldn't let fellow citizens or the government deprive you of rights, how do you feel about cops?

If a Government tries to take a US Citizen or group of citizens they have but one option - a Trial in a court and the pesky Constitution.

So you think everyone deserves the right to a fair trial in court, yet you're threatening to kill - or whatever "partake in the 2nd Amendment" means - without a trial anyone whom you judge to be infringing on your freedoms? How do you reconcile such an action with a purported belief in law, trials, and the constitution?

If someone in the Govt is so dumb to think that they could demand citizens self-report to a "containment center"

Have you considered that maybe these centres will be voluntary? If someone qualifies and desires protection, they're free to enter; if not, that's fine. It's like shelters during a hurricane: enter, if you like, but you're perfectly free to drown in your house, if that feels more free. Some say "live free or die"; personally, I choose to live mostly free and live a lot longer.

not only will we defend each other, we will also defend strangers.

You'll defend someone's freedom to not wear a mask by killing - or whatever "partake in the 2nd Amendment" means - but you won't defend someone's life by being poked by a needle to reduce the spread of disease. That would be defending strangers, yet it sounds like you might kill a stranger to defend your freedom to not defend strangers.

If you're not brave enough to get a jab and maybe a mild fever, are you really brave? Are you really concerned about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in one nation, indivisible, or are you just upset because someone may tell you to wear a piece of PPE?

RMR....THIS YOU?

https://youtu.be/Ev373c7wSRg

I respect your freedom of speech and I trust you'll respect everyone else's freedom to form opinions of you based on your speech.

Posted: Nov 26, 2020 at 18:31 Quote
"You'll defend someone's freedom to not wear a mask by killing - or whatever "partake in the 2nd Amendment" means - but you won't defend someone's life by being poked by a needle to reduce the spread of disease. That would be defending strangers, yet it sounds like you might kill a stranger to defend your freedom to not defend strangers."

Yes, defending the Constitution....

Under your context and criterion....human life....so, so many things to ban. Including dangerous activities on mountain bikes.

So, those with religious reasons will be forced? And, in the US...HIPAA.....our govt can NOT Mandate an inoculation (or medical experiments)....next could be confiscate weapons and micro-chip (tattoo) our Social Sec on our arms.....you seem smart...not so intune with history repeating.

"I respect your freedom of speech and I trust you'll respect everyone else's freedom to form opinions of you based on your speech."

Sure, proud US citizen, business owner, well versed in Community health and history. Sheeple will be the first in line....you e er hear of Patrick Henry?

Posted: Nov 26, 2020 at 20:32 Quote
"You'll defend someone's freedom to not wear a mask by killing - or whatever "partake in the 2nd Amendment" means - but you won't defend someone's life by being poked by a needle to reduce the spread of disease. That would be defending strangers, yet it sounds like you might kill a stranger to defend your freedom to not defend strangers."

Under your context and criterion....human life....so, so many things to ban. Including dangerous activities on mountain bikes.

So, those with religious reasons will be forced? And, in the US...HIPAA.....our govt can NOT Mandate an inoculation (or medical experiments)....next could be confiscate weapons and micro-chip (tattoo) our Social Sec on our arms.....you seem smart...not so intune with history repeating.

"I respect your freedom of speech and I trust you'll respect everyone else's freedom to form opinions of you based on your speech."

Sure, proud US citizen, business owner, well versed in Community health and history. Sheeple will be the first in line....you e er hear of Patrick Henry?

On point post.

So much I would like to say but it is hitting deaf ears. Or it must stay OPsec.

There are idiot box brainwashed sheep, the evil people that don’t care because they like where this is going, the idiot box talking heads in lock step with the globalist conspiracy and the elites free from pesky laws and hoping to stay on top when totalitarianism is finalized, then there are the untouchable billionaires and bankers that really rule the world and are working agenda 21 to reduce the worlds population of freedom lovers with the fighting will to stay that way.

That is a hard long sentence above. It is true. It will be blissfully ignored because the ugly truth doesn’t register with the soft that prefer the safety and comfort of ignorance.

So much disinformation and censorship it is hard to wake anyone up from their blissful ignorance.

5 to 10 years for the vaccine deaths to appear. Cancer, organ failures .... that will all be blamed on climate change or something else, other than the mDNA. WHO cares because they want to reduce the worlds population to 500 million as not to overuse the resources or is it because they know they can’t control the billions of serfs if they wake up and revolt.

All out of tinfoil. No hat for me. That crack is just one of the defense mechanisms or attacks to quiet and discredit the truth speakers anyway. Flame on idiot box automatons.

Posted: Nov 26, 2020 at 21:09 Quote
Snake-Plisskin wrote:

On point post.

There are idiot box brainwashed sheep, the evil people that don’t care because they like where this is going, the idiot box talking heads in lock step with the globalist conspiracy and the elites free from pesky laws and hoping to stay on top when totalitarianism is finalized, then there are the untouchable billionaires and bankers that really rule the world and are working agenda 21 to reduce the worlds population of freedom lovers with the fighting will to stay that way.

That is a hard long sentence above. It is true. It will be blissfully ignored because the ugly truth doesn’t register with the soft that prefer the safety and comfort of ignorance.

So much disinformation and censorship it is hard to wake anyone up from their blissful ignorance.

5 to 10 years for the vaccine deaths to appear. Cancer, organ failures .... that will all be blamed on climate change or something else, other than the mDNA. WHO cares because they want to reduce the worlds population to 500 million as not to overuse the resources or is it because they know they can’t control the billions of serfs if they wake up and revolt.

All out of tinfoil. No hat for me. That crack is just one of the defense mechanisms or attacks to quiet and discredit the truth speakers anyway. Flame on idiot box automatons.

I would like you to read your last post looking yourself in the mirror. I really don’t think you have any idea how absolutely ridiculous you sound.

Posted: Nov 26, 2020 at 22:57 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Snake-Plisskin wrote:

On point post.

I would like you to read your last post looking yourself in the mirror. I really don’t think you have any idea how absolutely ridiculous you sound.

Your disbelief was expected. Even counted on by those that wish population reduction. Get yourself educated, is all I can say.

Posted: Nov 26, 2020 at 23:41 Quote
Snake-Plisskin as a brain washed automaton (pro vaccine) why aren't you able to convince me that your point of view isn't regurgitated misinformation you read on the internet?

I obviously blindly listen and can be so very easily infuenced yet you come across like someone who has formed a narrow minded opinion based on what you read from a very unreliable source of propaganda and conspiracy?

Please continue to tell us idiot box automatons your unarguable, non bias, so called 'truth' and surely I will easily u-turn on my decision? I'm all ears, enlighten me, educate me and make me a truth speaker just like you.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 1:46 Quote
Clearly there are some articulate and intelligent contributors on this thread but peoples cognitive dissonance; although not surprising, is terrifying to read.

Almost every single aspect of this planned event goes against convention and yet still people cry 'conspiracy theorist'.

From the WHO redefining what a 'pandemic' is, to the intentional, hysterical overreaction by governments; throughout the world; in lockstep, to power grab every aspect of what it means to be human.

This pandemic was over in early summer in the UK. This hysteria is manufactured and very sinister.
This whole agenda revolves around the pcr tests. These tests are not designed to detect live virus and should never be used as such a test.
Kary Mullis, the inventor of the pcr test stated this many times. Sadly and some might say conveniently, he died last year.

We are now witnessing the birth of a 'T'echnocracy.
Research the Trilateral Commission. The founders, the members (past and present,) its sole objectives.
They've tried for years to overthrow capitalism with climate change and failed.
Quoting David Rockefeller himself-

“This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long. We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 2:08 Quote
The trouble is there is cetain element of truth to a lot of conspiracy theories but also a lot nonsense ones that stupid folk just jump on the bandwagon and believe without doing any proper reaearch or having any backgroumd scientific knowledge ect. Bad and weird stuff does go on in the world and some of it is covered up, but then on the other hand you have folk like the flat earthers that clearly have no knowledge of physics and think the whole world is been lied to by top academics.I've seen and know about weird stuff that goes on myself, I won't go into details of everything I think is true or false as this thread will go on forever back and forth with people debating their perspective.
The other issue is there tends to be two types of 'intelligent' people, those that have knowledge and are bright but also a healthy level of sceptisism and understanding of what goes on in the world and others that are purely academic, believe everything that is written in a text book and always choose the most likely scenario based on what they believe to be the logical assumption based on rough mathematical odds.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 2:26 Quote
It's possible to explain things without an elaborate network of underground cabals and/or plots to kill and/or enslave humanity.

COVID-19:

1. Living things change from generation to generation. Microbes have short generation times, so they do a lot more changing. Sometimes these changes create new abilities. Sometimes these abilities make them dangerous to us.
2. A coronavirus variant changed and became SARS-CoV-2. Unfortunately, this is dangerous and it spreads more easily.
3. Increasing population density and mobility increases the chance of pathogens spreading. SARS-CoV-2 was able to spread.
4. This is a new pathogen, so, unlike many communicable diseases, we have neither immunity from past exposure nor a vaccine for it, so we are experiencing the full effect. Many people are getting sick. Thankfully, it's not the most virulent pathogen, so only a small fraction of people are getting really sick or dying, but enough for it to be scary.
5. People are scared. Maybe the level of fear is appropriate or maybe it's excessive. Either way, there has been a strong reaction from many members of the public and governments because many of us want to avoid getting sick or seeing others get sick.
6. Enough people are getting sick that our health care systems are stressed, diluting the resources available for everyone, including non-COVID-19 patients.
7. Science and information are both moving as fast as possible. Moving quickly causes greater than typical amounts of mistakes and miscommunications. Everyone is trying and there have been some missteps in both areas. Science and policy are both learning as they go and getting better, so the information and actions will change as understanding improves. It's a dynamic process, as will be the case with anything new.

Climate change:

1. Everything we do produces hazardous waste. Even our primitive ancestors had to keep their feces away from where they eat and sleep. They had to avoid choking on smoke as they learned to cook with fire. They had to avoid stepping on rock chips from tool making.
2. We haven't always understood the dangers of some wastes. Many people and entire cultures have made themselves sick from poor waste management. We improve our methods as we learn.
3. The consequences of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gasses was not understood until recently. We now understand it better and - just like mercury, lead, bacteria, etc. - we now know we have to be more careful with it and it's going to be exceptionally difficult to "clean up" the mess.
4. Governments are regulating those who are making the mess, just as they do with everything from dog feces to nuclear waste. There have always been regulations on waste since the first human ancestor was told to crap farther from the camp.
5. No one is trying to bring an end to capitalism, we're just telling those who produce greenhouse gases to cut back on creating new mess and clean up the existing mess. Thanks to capitalism, many people and companies will become rich from the opportunities to find different energy options and ways to clean up the mess. Many of the people and companies who became rich while making a mess with greenhouse gasses will become rich by being the ones who offer new energy options and clean-up options. If that isn't capitalism, I don't know what is!

As Danzzz88 said, there definitely are groups of people doing shady things in the world - always have been and always will be. From the first fish that took another fish's meal to the politician that tells you COVID-19 is trivial while selling all their stocks, liars and cheats are everywhere. That doesn't mean there's a massive, coordinated plan to round us up in camps and kill almost everyone, per the crematorium remarks in earlier posts. We're already enslaved by the need to pay for unafforable housing, education, etc., so we willingly march into sweatshops every day to make profits for billionaires. It's already happened. The more people they have and the healthier we are, the more money we can make for them. Healthy workers are efficient workers and the more, the better.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 2:30 Quote
I've no interest in politics neither do I trust any Government, never have, never will. This virus is an unpresidented globally dangerous disease in which their is no protocol in place to deal with it effectively except for a vaccine.

The Gov. is muddling through as we all are trying to balance health, wellbeing and the economy to hopefully come out of the other side and continue as before.

Of course shady 'Spectre' like organisations if they exist will be bought into the debate but blaming 5G or the Gov's taking this opportunity to inject us with trackers or nanobots somewhat dilutes the validity of a certain point of view.

So the average every day person that just wants things to go back to normal are all mindless sheep who can't make their own decisions or form an individual, informed opinion?

Global decimation in order for the fraction of elite survivors to have faster download speeds amongst other theories isn't an outcome I tend to believe is a viable agenda.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 3:48 Quote
Reaperactual wrote:
I've no interest in politics neither do I trust any Government, never have, never will. This virus is an unpresidented globally dangerous disease in which their is no protocol in place to deal with it effectively except for a vaccine.

Not long ago we had the same thing with AIDS. Only, no social media to make the hysteria so out of control (note: still no vaccine for that virus.

Ever wonder why it is that the German slaughtering of Jews is considered a tragedy and we charged people in the German military with war crimes...all while Hiroshima was a success? Simply, history is written by the winners. Right and wrong decided by the victor.....

The fact is, with ChinaFlu, for some reason the Govts have decided to create a worldwide panic (trust me, in African and South America the natives are not wasting their time worrying). The actual rate of death is DOWN as compared to just two years ago. Add to that, the fact that Facebook and others want to "feel important" and test their waters as to how much their flow can define new borders on control.

I am not saying it is (probably is) - This mess could be a weaponized strain. Could be the target was not so much the human race as it is the way we live.....

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 4:06 Quote
Well of course AIDS has killed a hell of a lot more people that Coronavirus, and so have many other diseases in the course of history, but with Coronavirus it's the people who are old and sick that are most vulnerable, so although the overall percentage of the population may be fine, for certains groups it's very high risk and severe. Though the main thing is the hospitals can't cope with a huge influx of new patients, that's the basis for lockdowns. The idiots should have created a strict 1 month lockdown from the beginning in all countries, this strategy they are using atm will never work long term until a vaccine is readily available.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 4:19 Quote
Another important difference between AIDS and COVID-19:

I'd have to have sex with you to get AIDS, while I'd only have to inhale your coughed-out air to get COVID-19. Keeping with the "freedom" theme from before, I have the freedom to avoid the former, but maskless people exercising their "rights" deprives me of the freedom to reliably avoid the latter. That's why AIDS is less scary, though it did cause considerable fear when it first emerged and there was speculation it was a government conspiracy.

"History repeating itself" was mentioned earlier. Yeah, it's true: every time anything changes, even if it's just the color of M&Ms, someone will blame the government or a secret cabal, someone will say microchips are involved, and someone will call it mind control. The apocalypse still hasn't happened and not a whole lot has changed. Dire, elaborate theories turn out to be false and something new becomes the target of the same theories, which also turn out to be false.

There are two kinds of history that really do repeat:

1. When people don't understand the world around them, they blame powerful, mysterious forces, such as witchcraft, angry gods, Illuminati, etc.
2. Rich and powerful people find ways to keep everyone else poor and make everyone else earn money for them. Not with microchips and mind control, just good old-fashioned debt.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 8:40 Quote
Danzzz88 wrote:
Though the main thing is the hospitals can't cope with a huge influx of new patients, that's the basis for lockdowns. T

Blatantly incorrect. To add to that, millions of people who NEED medical care are not receiving it because of the panic (varies state to state in the US). If the media even for one second stopped to ask how many people are symptomatic, or even in a demographic to have a death as the outcome....well, the panic would not be so rampant.

A great analogy would be to hold a raw chicken and then get tested for Salmonella. Chances are about 90% you will have a + test. From there, chances are 99% that you will never have a symptom of Salmonella - just like ChinaFlu.

In the US the concept of "Flattenting the Curve" was flawed, never will work, and unless they (the Govt) wants an all out Civil War, not a great idea to try. Again, .001 % of society is not worth destroying any nation's economy. In the end, SOMETHING has got to kill us all - to that, god forbid we cure cancer....would not be enough food or living space for humans.....

As for debt? Being in my 40's and 100% debt free.....well, the kids today who are graduating with a useless degree (Art, Litterature) and have $100k in debt...well, reaping what they sew. I do not at all feel bad for folks who get a useless education for a field there are no jobs in (Target hires folks with a Doctorate in Lit). All the while....plumbers, welders and carpenters are making FAR more money than the brainwashed kids from the Universities...they should sue the schools for ripping them off, not blame society for thinking they are delusional about their (low) value as a member of society.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006298
Mobile Version of Website