Longest dropper that will fit in a Norco Optic c3 sz lge?

PB Forum :: Norco
Longest dropper that will fit in a Norco Optic c3 sz lge?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 25, 2020 at 19:17 Quote
Hey all,

just wondering if anyone has managed to fit a longer dropper than the stock 170mm Manic in a Large Optic carbon? Specifically, I'm wondering if the new PNW Loam dropper or the 213mm Bikeyoke Revive will fit.
Any thoughts before I buy something that'll be hard for me to exchange/sell if I get it wrong?

If it helps, my stock manic has 260mm from the top of the frame to the saddle rails at full height...

Cheers, and thanks in advance,
Steve :-)

Posted: Nov 26, 2020 at 7:17 Quote
wiffle wrote:
Hey all,

just wondering if anyone has managed to fit a longer dropper than the stock 170mm Manic in a Large Optic carbon? Specifically, I'm wondering if the new PNW Loam dropper or the 213mm Bikeyoke Revive will fit.
Any thoughts before I buy something that'll be hard for me to exchange/sell if I get it wrong?

If it helps, my stock manic has 260mm from the top of the frame to the saddle rails at full height...

Easiest way to be sure is to get out a tape measure and get the measurements yourself! PNW has a good guide on how to do that https://www.pnwcomponents.com/blogs/news/how-to-size-a-dropper-post

Posted: Nov 26, 2020 at 18:58 Quote
piffjar wrote:
wiffle wrote:
Hey all,

Easiest way to be sure is to get out a tape measure and get the measurements yourself! PNW has a good guide on how to do that https://www.pnwcomponents.com/blogs/news/how-to-size-a-dropper-post

Thanks mate, I did already look at that; it's going to be very close by my measurements, hence why I wanted to see if anyone had actually tried it.

Under the circumstances, I might hold off until there's a new, longer Manic available...

Cheers,

Posted: Dec 27, 2020 at 16:34 Quote
I just recently bought a seat post from a guy that was able to fully slam a OneUp post in a large Optic frame. I believe that fully hilted length of 297mm inserted into the frame. HTH

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005167
Mobile Version of Website